Photo

BDW Biggest Loser Season 2 Official CHAT thread...

• Please log in to reply
639 replies to this topic

#71 lucy106

lucy106
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:36 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
    I've been doing horrible. I did well on Wednesday then I got really stressed yesterday and I ate everything in my path. Not good at all.

Now today I just got off the phone with a rude, nasty women from Surrogate's court and I caved and ate Thai food. Once I fall off the wagon its so hard to get back on track. AHHHHH!! But I'm going to go the gym today no matter what.

I need to get back on track!
    YOU CAN DO IT!!! Consider the time at the gym your new start. You will feel great after your work out and ready to start a great day tomorrow!

#72 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:42 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by lucy106
      YOU CAN DO IT!!! Consider the time at the gym your new start. You will feel great after your work out and ready to start a great day tomorrow!
      I know. Thanks for the motivation. I will def work my ass off today.

You know I was reading US Weekly or In touch or one of those magazines today and it was talking about how Eva Longoria used to work out 4 hours a day at the gym before she met Tony Parker. Who has 4 hours a day to dedicate to the gym? Then it said that Rebecca Romijin does 40 minutes of the elliptical and then 40 minutes of the treadmill and then she does her weights. I mean wow that is a lot of time at the gym. I read somewhere else that Britney Spears dropped 15 pounds in a month by going to the gym three times a day. No wonder these people look so good they spend all day at the gym. I get home at 9 and head straight to the gym. As it is I go to bed by 12 midnight each day. I can't even imagine a life where I spent four hours at the gym a day.

#73 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
      • 298 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:48 PM

I signed up yesterday and I am so excited.

Today for breakfast I had a green apple (50 cal) at 9am and at 10:30 I had a Danon yogurt (60 cal) and for lunch at 1:00 pm I had a tuna sandwich on wheat bread no mayo (not sure of the calorie intake on that).

Exactly what steps would I need to take to tighten my body up. I can't afford to go the gym right now. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to tone your body from home? I have an elliptical and I am going to start doing that every morning (hopefully).

#74 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:55 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by RiuBride2b

Today for breakfast I had a green apple (50 cal) at 9am and at 10:30 I had a Danon yogurt (60 cal) and for lunch at 1:00 pm I had a tuna sandwich on wheat bread no mayo (not sure of the calorie intake on that).

Exactly what steps would I need to take to tighten my body up. I can't afford to go the gym right now. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to tone your body from home? I have an elliptical and I am going to start doing that every morning (hopefully).
          Do you have handweights? You could lift weights at home with just handweights. Or you could do pilates videos, those usually tone and make you leaner.

#75 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:58 PM

see,Glenda, it's really part of their job to look good, ya know? if that was part of my job, and my paycheck depended on it, i'd probably be a little more motivated too! that and i'd pay someone to motivate me!

#76 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
            • 298 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:12 PM

Hey guys,

For those of you that eat lunch at Blimpie's I just want to let you know that the nutritional value chart is not in stores or on their website. I sent an email requesting them to send me a copy of the chart and the email was bounced back to me. If you are keeping track of your calories and food intake then Blimpie's is not the way to go (even though I love their food). Subway however is not afraid to show details and I may just starting eating there more frequently then blimpie's.

Just some FYI!!

#77 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
              • 1,225 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 05:19 PM

Im bummed, being a newbie and all, just found this challenge. Late!

#78 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                • 5,248 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 05:44 PM

Quote:
                  Hey guys,

For those of you that eat lunch at Blimpie's I just want to let you know that the nutritional value chart is not in stores or on their website. I sent an email requesting them to send me a copy of the chart and the email was bounced back to me. If you are keeping track of your calories and food intake then Blimpie's is not the way to go (even though I love their food). Subway however is not afraid to show details and I may just starting eating there more frequently then blimpie's.

Just some FYI!!
                  I love your ticker!

#79 SBlake

SBlake
                  • 150 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 05:51 PM

Quote:

I love self magazie! They have a three month challenge going on right now. I think its at month three but if you buy the magazine and go to their website you can look up their suggested workouts. They really switch things up for you and give you direction. You can do them all from home or outside. Your elipticle will be a huge help too!

#80 SBlake

SBlake
                    • 150 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 05:54 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SgtPepperette
                      Im bummed, being a newbie and all, just found this challenge. Late!
                      Don't worry, I'm sure there will be a season three!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users