Photo

BDW Biggest Loser Season 2 Official CHAT thread...

• Please log in to reply
639 replies to this topic

#41 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 07:08 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alyssa
    good idea!

Ann, can you edit my 1st post and post a list of all the participating members with the total value of the pot?

Also, all of you BL Season 1 girls - how did you do this past week?

I lost 0.4 lbs so close to 1/2 lb - but my body is changing from the workouts so now i am just going by what my clothes say!
    I'm so happy we're starting season 2!

I had a really bad week off, I worked out just as much as I have been, but DH and I both caved on saturday and ate a TON of chinese food and then decided to top it off with ice cream. I also started my period yesterday, so needless to say, I gained! But its a new season and I'm ready to go!

#42 babyg

babyg
    • 73 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 07:18 PM

This is a great way to get support and be focused. Thanks to Ann and all of you for this great opportunity. I ordered Turbo Jam and just started it this weekend. I found out today that I made a mistake and instead of doing the training video I did a 42 minute intense workout. I really thought they were trying to kill me. lol
      I am a loser .... so the title fits.

Babyg
      Terri and John

#43 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 10:43 PM

I'm still missing a few weigh-ins!

Just a reminder - please be sure to include your BDW screen name w/your weight, and maybe type out the weight in teh email/PM if it's at all unclear or hard to read.

thanks ladies!

#44 amyrak

amyrak
        • 469 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 11:00 PM

I wish my scale went by by more than just 1/2 pound. I'd like to say I lost at least .2..ha Oh well!! I think I may have to get a pedicure before the next picture..yikes..my feet were hurtin'

#45 Opice34

Opice34
          • 414 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 11:42 PM

Hi! I'm ready to go too! Thanks again, Ann!

Could someone PM me Ann's email address? I PMed her my weight, but I don't have a photobucket account or anything and I'd like to go ahead and email her my picture! She might be logged off for the night already and I don't want to miss the deadline!

THANKS!!!

#46 Opice34

Opice34
            • 414 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 11:48 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Opice34
              Hi! I'm ready to go too! Thanks again, Ann!

Could someone PM me Ann's email address? I PMed her my weight, but I don't have a photobucket account or anything and I'd like to go ahead and email her my picture! She might be logged off for the night already and I don't want to miss the deadline!

THANKS!!!
              Nevermind!!! I got it to work through Picasa, so my pic has been PMed to Ann! I'm all set! :)

#47 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
              • VIP Member
              • 18,452 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:25 AM

Great tips Glenda. I'm now going to add a WW scale to my bb&b registry.

One thing i have for breakfast every workday is one of the carnation instant breakfast, i always have a no sugar added chocolate flavor one with skim milk. I use the packet kind because i heard the already maid kind in cans is awful.

Goodluck girls.
                ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#48 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:12 AM

I got everyone's initial weigh-ins ... now let the "fun" begin!

Once all of the payments clear, and checks arrive in the mail, we will have a total of 28 participants, which is a jackpot of $420! WOWSERS!

#49 lucy106

lucy106
                  • 2,880 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:21 AM

That is so awesome!!! Hope everyone's first night went well! I must admit eating well felt pretty darn good!

#50 Saraha

Saraha
                    • 2,597 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:45 AM

wooohooooo there is gonna be a skinny rich girl at the end of this!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users