Photo

BDW Biggest Loser Season 2 Official CHAT thread...

• Please log in to reply
639 replies to this topic

#291 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 22 May 2008 - 02:26 PM

we are instituting "salad tuesdays" at my house to prepare for wednesday weigh ins LOL

#292 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 02:28 PM

Way to go Glenda... you should share your secrets :P Because somethings working great for you!

#293 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 02:28 PM

and at this moment, i am starving because i didn't take a lunch but i have a banana here so i'm eating that even though a coworker brought in a huge back of kettle corn the good kind that you get at carnivals but i'm not going to eat it.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#294 lucy106

lucy106
      • 2,880 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 02:42 PM

Good job Danielle, dont do it, its not worth it!

Maura, I like salad tuesdays idea, I think we will have to do that if you dont mind me thief-ing your fab idea?

Now if I can just stop justifying the cheating, grrrr!!

#295 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
        • 2,171 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 02:42 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
          and at this moment, i am starving because i didn't take a lunch but i have a banana here so i'm eating that even though a coworker brought in a huge back of kettle corn the good kind that you get at carnivals but i'm not going to eat it.
          You go girl, keep being strong =)

#296 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 03:39 PM

thanks robin and stephanie.

steph - i justify the cheating too much too.
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#297 amyrak

amyrak
            • 469 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 03:43 PM

Quick question on the percentage of weight loss?? how does that work?? I'm just wondering for someone tall like me 5'11" and lets say I weigh 160 lbs which is good for my height but say someone 5'5" is the same weight. It will obviously be much easier for her to lose weight than me because she is more overweight. Just wondering since we didn't do BMI's or tell our heights how this works??

#298 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 03:46 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jkcz0702
                Hello Ladies! Stay Motivated this is a great idea! I am going to have to take myself out of the contest I broke my foot on Sunday and I am not able to weigh myself, not sure that I really want to since I have only been laying on the couch, eating and sleeping. Hopefully all heals well and I will participate in the next one. Keep up the great work, everyone is going to look GREAT on their wedding day!!!
                Aww I am so sorry! I hope you heal quickly and feel better soon. I broke my foot once too, it was the worst so I feel your pain. I have exercises to do on a broken foot if you want. It made my other leg so strong and I got great arm workouts from the crutches. PM me if you want some exercises.

#299 lucy106

lucy106
                • 2,880 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 03:47 PM

I believe we are doing it just like the biggest loser show which they did not factor in height or BMI or anything. Thats why most of the guys were at an advantage because they had more to lose and all. Am I correct Ann or Christine, or anyone?

#300 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                  • 5,248 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 03:48 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by amyrak
                    Quick question on the percentage of weight loss?? how does that work?? I'm just wondering for someone tall like me 5'11" and lets say I weigh 160 lbs which is good for my height but say someone 5'5" is the same weight. It will obviously be much easier for her to lose weight than me because she is more overweight. Just wondering since we didn't do BMI's or tell our heights how this works??
                    This is why we do percentages so its fair. For example someone like Erica (cessyboston) doesn't need to lose 50 pounds. So it wouldn't be fair. But someone like me does. LOL. So Ann calculates the percentage just like the do on the Biggest Loser so that it doesn't go by pounds lost it goes by the percentage of body fat you shed off your body.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users