16 replies to this topic

#11 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
  • 550 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
  • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 28 January 2007 - 03:03 PM

Welcome & Congrats! I'm a Cabo bride, so I can't help to much with Cancun, but can't wait to hear all your details. Maybe it'll make me want to vacation there someday.
Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
June 23, 2007
Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#12 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 05:03 PM

Welcome Danielle! I know it can be overwhelming with so many choices, I think that was the most frustrating part of planning for me was choosing a resort, without going first to visit and investigate. I am a dreams cancun bride to be, so I'm not much help with moon palace, although I did hear that they do a great job with weddings and I did look into them when I was searching, but please let me know if I can help with anything else!

#13 mshun

mshun
    • 2 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 06:26 PM

it seems like a lot of people are choosing dreams cancun!!! Is that one all adult resort? Do they do reception on the beach?

#14 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 07:09 PM

welcome, danielle! you'll get lots of help here, but this forum is a little busier during the week. i'd also start digging around on this forum, there's a lot of good info already posted that may help as well.

i noticed you're you're looking for a photographer - here is a thread that lists some that i had researched. many of us are flying in a photographer from the US or somewhere else in Mexico just to get what we want.

http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t2177

#15 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 09:34 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mshun
          it seems like a lot of people are choosing dreams cancun!!! Is that one all adult resort? Do they do reception on the beach?
          Dreams Cancun is not adults only, thats one of the reasons I chose it.

Yes, you can have a reception on the beach.

#16 andreslove

andreslove
          • 227 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 10:44 PM

Welcome to the forum! I'm getting married at Moon Palace on March 3, 2007. I'm not sure if they do actual beach wedding. We're using the gazebo and having a private reception (receptions can be on terrace, garden or ballroom). Feel free to contact me with questions. Upon my return, I'll be posting a full review. In the meantime, let me know how I can help.

#17 Jackie

Jackie
            • 2,290 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:09 AM

Welcome to the forum! There are a few girls here planning Moon Palace weddings and it sounds like a wonderful place to get married. There are also a lot of great DW photogs, I believe Ann put a link up for them. Good luck, let us know if you have any more questions :)
              My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users