33 replies to this topic

#31 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
  • Vendor
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 08:59 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Philly_Bride
    May be it's a little off topic but i just wanted to say one thing i would've done differently!
    I would shop for a wedding dress more carefully! Out of everything I could pick wrong I picked a bad wedding dress. It’s was so uncomfortable, sliding off my chest the whole time, so all I see on my pictures now is my boobs, they’re all over the place. I’m probably overreacting a little bit, but all I know is I wasn’t happy with it!
    So my advice to brides to be would be pick your dress carefully, try it on 1000 times, put your hands up, then down, then up again and jump , twist ets. And takes lots of pictures of it! See how it looks on pictures. Then if you still love your dress – BUY IT!!! Other wise you will be looking at your pictures going: "What was I thinking…."
    I've seen this a zillion times. Brides yanking up on their dress, to pull it up to fit, usually involves something similar to seeing the hands under the boobs, give it a yank while jumping, and they move on... good advice.

#32 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,921 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 01:15 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Matt Adcock
      I've seen this a zillion times. Brides yanking up on their dress, to pull it up to fit, usually involves something similar to seeing the hands under the boobs, give it a yank while jumping, and they move on... good advice.
      Attractive visual!!!

#33 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
      • Vendor
      • 1,243 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 11:47 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by soontobeamrs
        Attractive visual!!!
        sorry bout that...

I thought of another thing that I may not recommend. Black suits on the beach. Sometimes, black tie just doesnt fit here. Or, if the ceremony is in May -October, having ceremony start time at 12-3pm. Wow, just painful hot possibilities.

If you do, mention to everyone not to wear jackets and have some water options.

cheers!
        mateo

#34 JennyK

JennyK
        • 3,502 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 09:09 PM

I'm gonna totally hijack but Matt - I saw you got quoted in a wedding magazine I was reading the other day.. I was like,"Hey! It's Matt!! WOW!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users