• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 KLC77

KLC77
  • 2,207 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 01:29 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lucy106
    That reminds me, I saw Greg Pitt on an epiosode of Sell This House (or Sell It, whatever its called on HGTV) yesterday doing handy man work, Whats that about? His hair looked totally greasy and nasty. But the rest of him looked damn good!
    I saw that too! I was so confused. lol
    ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#42 FYB87

FYB87
    • 976 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 03:49 PM

Yeah...I saw that while I was at the gym! But, I was in a groove listening to my playlist and didn't want to interrupt! That's funny other's saw it as well.

#43 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
      • 1,131 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 10:22 AM

ok, I finally watched the finale & am really shocked that Deenie lost so much weight! The way they edited the show, I thought she would have lost 15 lbs, max. I'm glad that she's cut down on the drinking & smokes. Greg P. was a good influence.

Jackie needs to just get away from her codependent relationships already. ugh!

#44 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
        • 794 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 01:28 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by lucy106
          That reminds me, I saw Greg Pitt on an epiosode of Sell This House (or Sell It, whatever its called on HGTV) yesterday doing handy man work, Whats that about? His hair looked totally greasy and nasty. But the rest of him looked damn good!
          I saw that and I saw him on a boflex commercial. FI thinks he's just an actor not a personal trainer. I told FI he lives in Hollywood I'm sure he does lots of things! FI is just hating on him cause he doesn't have that body
          HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
          http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#45 monicaswave

monicaswave
          • 450 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 02:22 PM

So was the last show the season finale The show where they showed the transfomations. I tunned in last night and workout wasn't on

#46 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
            • 1,131 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 07:13 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by monicaswave
              So was the last show the season finale The show where they showed the transfomations.
              I believe so. It was a very short season.

#47 KLC77

KLC77
              • 2,207 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 07:19 PM

I still haven't seen the finale! So annoyed with myself. lol The show was on yesterday during the day, but they were on an episode that I saw already. I told myself I'd put it back on in a little while and I FORGOT! Duh. Now I gotta try to find a rerun again.
                ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#48 lucy106

lucy106
                • 2,880 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:43 AM

They didnt really advertise it as the finale but I guess it was, bummer!! That was a short season!

#49 FYB87

FYB87
                  • 976 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 12:47 PM

Didn't realize that was the finale either. Everyone's weight loss was great! I was very surprised by Deenie as well. Wonder why it was so short. Oh well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users