Photo

Does anyone watch "Workout" on Bravo?

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 03:32 PM

Not sure if it belongs in the celebrity section or not, but I put it here anyway.

I just caught up on this season's shows yesterday while waiting for the air conditioner repairman (I love those 5 hour "windows" they give you for when they'll arrive). Such a guilty pleasure of mine. And I admitted to FI yesterday that I have a girl crush on the one trainer who was on The Amazing Race, Rebecca. I think it's just that I am so envious of her body....except I do like by boobs (which she doesn't really have).

Does anyone else watch?

#2 lucy106

lucy106
    • 2,880 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 03:37 PM

I didnt know the new season started. I totally agree, her bod is hot! Will have to DVR that one too!

#3 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
      • 1,131 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 03:44 PM

you've got to watch. Jackie has a new girlfriend.....more drama. The women trainers just went on a lesbian cruise. And they have a hot new male trainer.

Ooh, let me know when you catch up.

#4 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
        • 813 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 01:38 PM

I forgot Rebecca was on the Amazing Race. I haven't seen the cruise episode but that new trainer seemed kinda like a tool at first. I really like how he told Jackie he wasnt gonna wear those shorts though ;-) I really like everyone but her for some reason

#5 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
          • 1,830 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 06:31 PM

I didnt even know the new season started!!! agghhh...I'm running to my tivo now to start recording. I was totally hooked last season!

#6 Jessica

Jessica
            • VIP Member
            • 11,939 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 09:35 PM

I don't really watch, but I caught a couple of episodes recently. It was better than I thought it would be.

I agree, Rebecca has a fantastic body... oh, if only I wasn't so lazy and was motivated to work out!

#7 JennyK

JennyK
              • 3,502 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 02:02 PM

I used to watch it but I thought it was cancelled after the season that the trainer passed away.

#8 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
                • 1,131 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 05:11 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JennyK
                  I used to watch it but I thought it was cancelled after the season that the trainer passed away.
                  oh no, Jackie's still bustin' balls, my friend.

#9 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
                  • 794 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:18 PM

I love this show! I just caught all of the episodes for this season the other day. I agree Rebecca has a kick ass body...SOOO jealous! That would require too many hours a day of working out to get her body. I never knew Rebecca was on Amazing Race....when was that? I usually try and watch Amazing Race but I know I've missed some seasons.
                    HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
                    http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#10 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
                    • 813 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 08:58 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by monicabrandon2008
                      I love this show! I just caught all of the episodes for this season the other day. I agree Rebecca has a kick ass body...SOOO jealous! That would require too many hours a day of working out to get her body. I never knew Rebecca was on Amazing Race....when was that? I usually try and watch Amazing Race but I know I've missed some seasons.
                      She was on Amazing Race 6. She was the "formerly dating" team with her ex, Adam. He had the shaved hair with the 2 "horns" by his forehead! It was the same season as Jonathan and Victoria (Ugh!!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users