Sign in to follow this  
azhuskergirl

Does anyone watch "Workout" on Bravo?

Not sure if it belongs in the celebrity section or not, but I put it here anyway.

I just caught up on this season's shows yesterday while waiting for the air conditioner repairman (I love those 5 hour "windows" they give you for when they'll arrive). Such a guilty pleasure of mine. And I admitted to FI yesterday that I have a girl crush on the one trainer who was on The Amazing Race, Rebecca. blush2.gif I think it's just that I am so envious of her body....except I do like by boobs (which she doesn't really have).

Does anyone else watch?

you've got to watch. Jackie has a new girlfriend.....more drama. The women trainers just went on a lesbian cruise. And they have a hot new male trainer.

Ooh, let me know when you catch up. popcorn.gif

I forgot Rebecca was on the Amazing Race. I haven't seen the cruise episode but that new trainer seemed kinda like a tool at first. I really like how he told Jackie he wasnt gonna wear those shorts though ;-) I really like everyone but her for some reason

I don't really watch, but I caught a couple of episodes recently. It was better than I thought it would be.

I agree, Rebecca has a fantastic body... oh, if only I wasn't so lazy and was motivated to work out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyK View Post
I used to watch it but I thought it was cancelled after the season that the trainer passed away.
oh no, Jackie's still bustin' balls, my friend.

I love this show! I just caught all of the episodes for this season the other day. I agree Rebecca has a kick ass body...SOOO jealous! That would require too many hours a day of working out to get her body. I never knew Rebecca was on Amazing Race....when was that? I usually try and watch Amazing Race but I know I've missed some seasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monicabrandon2008 View Post
I love this show! I just caught all of the episodes for this season the other day. I agree Rebecca has a kick ass body...SOOO jealous! That would require too many hours a day of working out to get her body. I never knew Rebecca was on Amazing Race....when was that? I usually try and watch Amazing Race but I know I've missed some seasons.
She was on Amazing Race 6. She was the "formerly dating" team with her ex, Adam. He had the shaved hair with the 2 "horns" by his forehead! It was the same season as Jonathan and Victoria (Ugh!!)