Ghost Hunters

• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic

#181 Dez921714

Dez921714
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:33 PM

Anyone else watching?

At first I thought the banging in the kitchen during the reveal was someone coming in the front door...freaky!
    http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#182 NewOrleansbride

NewOrleansbride
    • 358 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:47 PM

I totally love this show! A home inspector that I do a lot of business with has an infrared camera and we talked about finding a ghost hunting team (they've gotta have a ton of them around New Orleans, right?) to join and go investigate!

A house that I lived in in college was haunted. I moved in with a friends brother (she had lived with him previously) and everytime he was away from the house strange stuff would happen. I asked my friend who used to live there if she had ever experienced strange things (like hearing voices in the house, things not being in the spot you left them) and she said that it would happen to her all the time, but only when her brother was gone. We think it was a man who used to live in the house who was trying to protect the girls home alone.
      -Rachel

#183 Dez921714

Dez921714
      • 1,489 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 11:07 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by NewOrleansbride
        I totally love this show! A home inspector that I do a lot of business with has an infrared camera and we talked about finding a ghost hunting team (they've gotta have a ton of them around New Orleans, right?) to join and go investigate!

A house that I lived in in college was haunted. I moved in with a friends brother (she had lived with him previously) and everytime he was away from the house strange stuff would happen. I asked my friend who used to live there if she had ever experienced strange things (like hearing voices in the house, things not being in the spot you left them) and she said that it would happen to her all the time, but only when her brother was gone. We think it was a man who used to live in the house who was trying to protect the girls home alone.
        that gave me chills
        http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

#184 JennyK

JennyK
        • 3,502 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:20 AM

ooo last night's episode was GOOD!

#185 Dez921714

Dez921714
          • 1,489 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:33 AM

I've never seen a woman with a priests collar on.

When they went in the closet, I was expecting them to find an exposed fuse box or something

#186 JennyK

JennyK
            • 3,502 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:38 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Dez921714
              I've never seen a woman with a priests collar on.

When they went in the closet, I was expecting them to find an exposed fuse box or something
              yea me neither!

There were like 2 episodes back to back that I hadn't seen so I didn't know which was new or not. I was not expecting Dustin to come back saying he's now married with a baby!!

#187 Dez921714

Dez921714
              • 1,489 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:41 AM

I don't think either was new. But we hadn't seen either one either lol

Yeah, I was kinda surprised he had a baby!

I was really disappointed with the Salem stuff! And that room the woman INSISTED you couldn't get into...

#188 JennyK

JennyK
                • 3,502 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:46 AM

Quote:
                  I don't think either was new. But we hadn't seen either one either lol

Yeah, I was kinda surprised he had a baby!

I was really disappointed with the Salem stuff! And that room the woman INSISTED you couldn't get into...
                  which one was Salem?

#189 Dez921714

Dez921714
                  • 1,489 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:50 AM

It was the second part of the 11:00 episode. Jason had to leave because his son broke his arm. They did a resturant and a hotel.

They COMPLETELY debunked the resturant (except for the odd thing the computer and receipt thing thing) and they had no experiences in the hotel.

#190 JennyK

JennyK
                    • 3,502 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:53 AM

Quote:
                      It was the second part of the 11:00 episode. Jason had to leave because his son broke his arm. They did a resturant and a hotel.

They COMPLETELY debunked the resturant (except for the odd thing the computer and receipt thing thing) and they had no experiences in the hotel.
                      oooo I didn't see that one.. I turned my TV off after the 10-11 episode

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users