Sign in to follow this  
jajajaja

Ghost Hunters

ehh It was good.. I liked the flashlight part but I like more.. I love to hear good evps and see things on the thermals

btw what happened with GH International??

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Flashlight part? Remind me- haha that was too long ago apparently.
Last night's episode was the AFB one right? That's what I just watched.

Jay placed a flashlight down and it started to light up without anyone touching it

Quote:
Originally Posted by deznchris2006 View Post
I liked the flashlight part :) I saw that one.

GH International was only on for 6 weeks I think...right before the new season of GH started
I cant stand Brian but the show was pretty good.. They can find sooooooooo much more international stuff due to the fact that America is so young.

**ok weird I keep hearing weird noises behind me and my dog isn't even moving. I'm gonna go get him to keep him close to me lol

I wasn't a big fan of GHI. I thought it was a big waste of time. They didn't even come back with any hard evidence and I got so tired of them having "experiences." Like Donna was always touched (I mean, do ghosts love her that much?) Barry was always seeing a dark shadow move out of the corner of his eye (must be the Irish whiskey.)

As you can see, I'm bitter. I was so excited for it but then totally let down. When GH's went to Europe, those episodes rocked! I got so freaked out during the Irish one with the the little "fairies." I can't remember what it's called. grrr...Anyways, I hope you know what I'm talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
I wasn't a big fan of GHI. I thought it was a big waste of time. They didn't even come back with any hard evidence and I got so tired of them having "experiences." Like Donna was always touched (I mean, do ghosts love her that much?) Barry was always seeing a dark shadow move out of the corner of his eye (must be the Irish whiskey.)

As you can see, I'm bitter. I was so excited for it but then totally let down. When GH's went to Europe, those episodes rocked! I got so freaked out during the Irish one with the the little "fairies." I can't remember what it's called. grrr...Anyways, I hope you know what I'm talking about.
yea come to think of it, she was always being touched.

haha it was a big joke in our house. We just laughed at it more than truly finding it interesting.

Did you see the one when GH's when to a castle with Barry as their helper? Dustin got knocked down after evoking something. It was hysterical- yet scary. You shouldn't piss off century old ghosts.