Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jajajaja

Ghost Hunters

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
we call the "naughty parts" jibs. It all falls under one category. LOL
Sweet - that's my new word of the week!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh awesome! I can't wait. I'm PT time so I have a LONG time to wait. We used to get ET tv, but we switched providers and now I must stay up late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Oh awesome! I can't wait. I'm PT time so I have a LONG time to wait. We used to get ET tv, but we switched providers and now I must stay up late.
I don't think epis are new tonight though sad.gif On their site it says they return May 28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WHAT! I swear I saw a preview for this week. GRRR- that's totally gonna make me mad. This stupid show is always so unpredictable. Their seasons are short and then you never know when it's coming back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
WHAT! I swear I saw a preview for this week. GRRR- that's totally gonna make me mad. This stupid show is always so unpredictable. Their seasons are short and then you never know when it's coming back.
i really hope its new.. when i was watching last week's it said on the bottom new episode coming up. Who knows..

I kinda wish they caught some thermal with that asylum. I hope they'll make that place their "Halloween" epi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you guys watch it last night? There were two episodes. The first one they were in a penitentiary. The sound guy got knocked out! That was a trip! The second one was kind of lame. They went to a house and couldn't find anything so they called in a priest to bless the house.

 

There was a show on afterwards - called Children of the Grave - or something like that. My daughter heard the theme music and freaked out! She was crying! The Children of the Grave sounded good, but we missed it. Hopefully it will come on again.

 

FI said that the children of the grave was on one of the top 10 most haunted places in america. I'll have to check and see....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE View Post
Did you guys watch it last night? There were two episodes. The first one they were in a penitentiary. The sound guy got knocked out! That was a trip! The second one was kind of lame. They went to a house and couldn't find anything so they called in a priest to bless the house.

There was a show on afterwards - called Children of the Grave - or something like that. My daughter heard the theme music and freaked out! She was crying! The Children of the Grave sounded good, but we missed it. Hopefully it will come on again.

FI said that the children of the grave was on one of the top 10 most haunted places in america. I'll have to check and see....
I started watching from Children of the Grave. The one with the sound guy is old but one of the best scenes ever on GH.

Children of the Grave was SO SCARY! Normally I don't freak out as much but I kept looking around my room as I was watching it lol I actually slept with my lights on since my FI is away and I was in the house all alone. THey got such great EVP and pictures. REALLY FREAKY pics and video.. I hope its on again so you could see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
    • Việc tìm kiếm một phòng khám bệnh trĩ uy tín sẽ giúp người bệnh giảm bớt được cơn ác mộng đối với căn bệnh này. Bài viết dưới đây sẽ cung cấp giúp các bạn một số những thông tin về phòng khám bệnh trĩ Thái Hà http://benhtrithaiha.com
    • Hi! This was Daytona beach.  
  • Topics

×