Photo

Accomdation Verbiage

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MaryS

MaryS
  • 313 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 03:17 PM

Does anyone have verbiage or a template on what I should put on the accommodation insert part of my invitation?

Thanks
    Marys
    WE ARE MARRIED!!

#2 1elephant

1elephant
    • VIP Member
    • 15,998 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 06:21 PM

i'd love to help you, but what do you want it to say?

#3 MaryS

MaryS
      • 313 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 08:56 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by lauren c.
        i'd love to help you, but what do you want it to say?
        Not really sure. We won't be holding any rooms because a hand full of our guest have timeshare. Maybe hotel recommendations? Or do I not even need to do an insert for accommodation if we are not holding rooms. I am totally lost. My wedding is still far a way but I am just starting to plan on things

Thanks for offering to help
        WE ARE MARRIED!!

#4 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 10:18 PM

are you getting married at an AI? Do you have travel agent? I told people about my hotel & gave them my TAs contact info. I did not hold rooms.

Browse around the forum & you should see many expamples of what people have done to give you an idea.

#5 1elephant

1elephant
          • VIP Member
          • 15,998 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 05:41 PM

how about: there are plenty of hotels in Puerto Vallarta, but here are some of our recommendations: yadda
            yadda
            yadda
            for additional accomodations, check out tripadvisor.com or your own favorite travel website.

we wrote:
            our reception is at dreams resort and spa, and we're staying at dreams for the duration of our time in PV. check www.vallartadreaming.com for all the information on the resort, as well as room rates / etc. it's an all-inclusive, meaning, of course, unlimited food and drink. pv has a huge selection of hotels - should you opt for another hotel, the only caveat is that dreams will only allow you on premises the day of the wedding, and they'll charge about $100 per person.
            (btw, we made that $100 quote up - we had no clue what it would cost, but wanted to deter ppl from staying elsewhere)

we also said that we looked into group rates, which were more expensive, and determined that we didn't feel like selling our house to go w/ group rates.

#6 MaryS

MaryS
            • 313 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 09:28 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by lauren c.
              how about: there are plenty of hotels in Puerto Vallarta, but here are some of our recommendations: yadda
              yadda
              yadda
              for additional accomodations, check out tripadvisor.com or your own favorite travel website.

we wrote:
              our reception is at dreams resort and spa, and we're staying at dreams for the duration of our time in PV. check www.vallartadreaming.com for all the information on the resort, as well as room rates / etc. it's an all-inclusive, meaning, of course, unlimited food and drink. pv has a huge selection of hotels - should you opt for another hotel, the only caveat is that dreams will only allow you on premises the day of the wedding, and they'll charge about $100 per person.
              (btw, we made that $100 quote up - we had no clue what it would cost, but wanted to deter ppl from staying elsewhere)

we also said that we looked into group rates, which were more expensive, and determined that we didn't feel like selling our house to go w/ group rates.
              Lauren,
              Thank you so much this is what I was pretty looking for. I just needed some help on how to start out what I wanted to say. Right now I am still decided on where to have the wedding. So I don't have all the detail sorted out yet. Thank you again for your help!!
              WE ARE MARRIED!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users