• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 FYB87

FYB87
  • 976 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 01:14 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Morgan
    Oh, I thought you said you were working in powerpoint.

I moved a template (jmill130s) into powerpoint. It's missing a piece though.

You can resize the powerpoint file size in the file menu.

There is a thread about flipping stuff in word. I never draw in word so I don't know off hand.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Morgan
    Thanks so much! Here I thought I was an advanced user in Word. Who knew you could do all of this stuff!!

#12 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
    • 668 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 01:24 AM

I know it is scary how much you can do! How is it coming? better? I wish you luck - I have spent hours moving/ sizing and cutting and pasting to get it right!

So here is a question, there must be a way to set it all as one piece once you are complete so if you drag it, the entire template drags as one.. if that makes any sence? Anyone know how to do this?

#13 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 09:50 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by S2BLennon
        I know it is scary how much you can do! How is it coming? better? I wish you luck - I have spent hours moving/ sizing and cutting and pasting to get it right!

So here is a question, there must be a way to set it all as one piece once you are complete so if you drag it, the entire template drags as one.. if that makes any sence? Anyone know how to do this?
        In powerpoint you group it to make it all act as one piece. I do think it can be done in word, but I don't know how.

#14 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
        • 668 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:19 AM

HHHMMMM... will figure it out somewhow!

#15 FYB87

FYB87
          • 976 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 09:23 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by S2BLennon
            It's coming along okay! Started my new job Monday after being off for 6 months. So I haven't finished it. I can't get on at work and I'm too pooped after I get home. LOL...that's what I get for being off so long. Good thing we aren't getting married until next June!

#16 barrow

barrow
            • 121 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 10:38 AM

I too am lost in where to even start with my passport invitations. I am trying to have this done within the next month. I don't even have any materials yet. I have tried to hire someone to do this but it is really expensive. Can any one help a beginer DIY?
              life is too short, live in the moments.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users