Sign in to follow this  
FYB87

Passport STD Help with copying/pasting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Oh, I thought you said you were working in powerpoint.

I moved a template (jmill130s) into powerpoint. It's missing a piece though.

You can resize the powerpoint file size in the file menu.

There is a thread about flipping stuff in word. I never draw in word so I don't know off hand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Thanks so much! Here I thought I was an advanced user in Word. Who knew you could do all of this stuff!!

I know it is scary how much you can do! How is it coming? better? I wish you luck - I have spent hours moving/ sizing and cutting and pasting to get it right!

So here is a question, there must be a way to set it all as one piece once you are complete so if you drag it, the entire template drags as one.. if that makes any sence? Anyone know how to do this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2BLennon View Post
I know it is scary how much you can do! How is it coming? better? I wish you luck - I have spent hours moving/ sizing and cutting and pasting to get it right!

So here is a question, there must be a way to set it all as one piece once you are complete so if you drag it, the entire template drags as one.. if that makes any sence? Anyone know how to do this?
In powerpoint you group it to make it all act as one piece. I do think it can be done in word, but I don't know how.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2BLennon View Post
It's coming along okay! Started my new job Monday after being off for 6 months. So I haven't finished it. I can't get on at work and I'm too pooped after I get home. LOL...that's what I get for being off so long. Good thing we aren't getting married until next June!

I too am lost in where to even start with my passport invitations. I am trying to have this done within the next month. I don't even have any materials yet. I have tried to hire someone to do this but it is really expensive. Can any one help a beginer DIY?