#11 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 25 April 2008 - 08:18 AM

I would find it touching, I went to visit my aunt the morning of my wedding and put a bouquet of my wedding flowers at her nitch so that I felt like she was with me, I also had a charm from a necklace of hers tied around my bouquet, you know you have to do what works for you.
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#12 happygilmore

happygilmore
  • 576 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 10:14 AM

I am in the similar boat. My suggestion would be not to use that song as your entrance song because you'll think of something sad and not the happy moment you are presented with. Perhaps you could have a "moment of remembrance" for your mom and play that song then. Hope that helps a bit.

#13 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
    • 1,881 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 10:49 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by happygilmore
      I am in the similar boat. My suggestion would be not to use that song as your entrance song because you'll think of something sad and not the happy moment you are presented with. Perhaps you could have a "moment of remembrance" for your mom and play that song then. Hope that helps a bit.
      Great idea Meagan! I like the moment of rememberance. It seems like a fitting tribute to your mom.
      http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
      February 14, 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users