Sign in to follow this  
Opice34

Pilates Reformer Classes

Has anyone done these? I just started this week and I have my 3rd class tonight. My, my, I must say it's amazing! I've done the Winsor Pilates DVDs, but working on the reformer machine is an incredible work out! I already feel tighter in my stomach!

I highly recommend these if there are any classes near you! I'm so excited about them!!!

I love the machine classes! I just can't afford them! It's $60+ a session here because there are so few places that do it.

I have to settle for my mat classes at the gym or the Windsor DVDs!

They just opened up a new gym right by me! They have classes of 6 and you get 10 sessions for $297! I can't believe it! The girl who started it said she was doing private lessons and recognized that there were a lot of people who wanted to take reformer classes but didn't have access to them, so she started this gym. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!

AND - I just moved to this city and this gym is 5 minutes from my house! Feels like it's fate!

But I do think the Winsor DVDs are great too!!!

I feel like this girl should franchise this concept. I think there are so many people who would want reformer classes! Especially at this price!!

My step-mom teaches reformer pilates...I did it for a while before I got pregnant and I absolutely love them, they are awesome for people who have the back problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opice34 View Post
They just opened up a new gym right by me! They have classes of 6 and you get 10 sessions for $297! I can't believe it! The girl who started it said she was doing private lessons and recognized that there were a lot of people who wanted to take reformer classes but didn't have access to them, so she started this gym. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!

AND - I just moved to this city and this gym is 5 minutes from my house! Feels like it's fate!

But I do think the Winsor DVDs are great too!!!

I feel like this girl should franchise this concept. I think there are so many people who would want reformer classes! Especially at this price!!
What gym are you talking about? I live close to downtown and would love to take these classes. I've heard wonders about them.

Sandra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
My step-mom teaches reformer pilates...I did it for a while before I got pregnant and I absolutely love them, they are awesome for people who have the back problems.
I have back problems so I should definitely look into this. My gym offers the class but the location that has it isn't that close to me and the one that is five minutes away doesn't offer. Guess I should make that drive!