Photo

Pilates Reformer Classes

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Opice34

Opice34
  • 414 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 04:41 PM

Has anyone done these? I just started this week and I have my 3rd class tonight. My, my, I must say it's amazing! I've done the Winsor Pilates DVDs, but working on the reformer machine is an incredible work out! I already feel tighter in my stomach!

I highly recommend these if there are any classes near you! I'm so excited about them!!!

#2 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 04:45 PM

I love the machine classes! I just can't afford them! It's $60+ a session here because there are so few places that do it.

I have to settle for my mat classes at the gym or the Windsor DVDs!

#3 Opice34

Opice34
      • 414 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 04:50 PM

They just opened up a new gym right by me! They have classes of 6 and you get 10 sessions for $297! I can't believe it! The girl who started it said she was doing private lessons and recognized that there were a lot of people who wanted to take reformer classes but didn't have access to them, so she started this gym. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!

AND - I just moved to this city and this gym is 5 minutes from my house! Feels like it's fate!

But I do think the Winsor DVDs are great too!!!

I feel like this girl should franchise this concept. I think there are so many people who would want reformer classes! Especially at this price!!

#4 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 23 April 2008 - 08:46 PM

My step-mom teaches reformer pilates...I did it for a while before I got pregnant and I absolutely love them, they are awesome for people who have the back problems.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#5 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
        • 2,183 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 09:46 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Opice34
          They just opened up a new gym right by me! They have classes of 6 and you get 10 sessions for $297! I can't believe it! The girl who started it said she was doing private lessons and recognized that there were a lot of people who wanted to take reformer classes but didn't have access to them, so she started this gym. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!

AND - I just moved to this city and this gym is 5 minutes from my house! Feels like it's fate!

But I do think the Winsor DVDs are great too!!!

I feel like this girl should franchise this concept. I think there are so many people who would want reformer classes! Especially at this price!!
          What gym are you talking about? I live close to downtown and would love to take these classes. I've heard wonders about them.

Sandra

#6 FYB87

FYB87
          • 976 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 01:07 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Christine
            My step-mom teaches reformer pilates...I did it for a while before I got pregnant and I absolutely love them, they are awesome for people who have the back problems.
            I have back problems so I should definitely look into this. My gym offers the class but the location that has it isn't that close to me and the one that is five minutes away doesn't offer. Guess I should make that drive!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users