#21 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 25 April 2008 - 09:56 AM

I think they show that one in the US too because I have heard my students talk about it.
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#22 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 10:14 AM

I used to love Degrassi!!! I remember watching it a loooooooong time ago. I know a lot of kids here (in the US) watch it too.

#23 chicago88

chicago88
    • 699 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:11 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BEACHBRIDEMA
      Okay I just heard that Hillary Duff has been offered a role on the spin off series. I dont know how I feel about that, she kind of bugs me!
      Sarah
      Ooh, me too. Not a huge fan of hers!

Therese & Jay
      Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
      http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

#24 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:22 PM

I thought of the OC as a new 90210, but I was just really disappointed with the show after the first season. Maybe it was just being older than 16 and my taste in tv had evolved. You know, watching more sophisticated shows like The Hills, Real World, etc.

I hope this show works out though. I LOVED my 9-0.
        Happily married since 2008

#25 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 07:37 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
          I thought of the OC as a new 90210, but I was just really disappointed with the show after the first season. Maybe it was just being older than 16 and my taste in tv had evolved. You know, watching more sophisticated shows like The Hills, Real World, etc.

I hope this show works out though. I LOVED my 9-0.
          I love the OC too when it came out, but once Marissa died it was really not the same anymore at all.

#26 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 May 2008 - 02:42 PM

okay girls its official
          Jennie Garth returning to West Beverly for '90210' spinoff
          May 12, 2008, 9:50 AM EST
          LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The wild kids of television's West Beverly High will have a guidance counselor familiar with the posh ZIP code's dating, drugs and drama.

Jennie Garth will reprise her role as Kelly Taylor and join the cast of a planned "Beverly Hills, 90210" spinoff on CW.

She won't be a regular but will play a guidance counselor at her alma mater, the Hollywood Reporter said in a story published online Saturday.

Garth, 36, departed the CBS comedy pilot "My Best Friend's Girl" last month.

Jennie Garth returning to West Beverly for '90210' spinoff - MSN TV News
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#27 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 03:48 PM

Yay! I love Jenny.

I saw an interview with Jason Priestley and he was talking about how Tori got rejected in her request to join the spin off. I heard the rumor, but I just can't believe it's true. It was her father's show. That's just insane!

#28 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:36 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
              Yay! I love Jenny.

I saw an interview with Jason Priestley and he was talking about how Tori got rejected in her request to join the spin off. I heard the rumor, but I just can't believe it's true. It was her father's show. That's just insane!
              Really? Wow, that is shocking. I wonder why she got rejected?

#29 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:46 PM

Hmm...I just tried googling it and I can't find an article that supports that rumor. I dunno- I was watching Access Hollywood or Extra maybe and I saw him talking about it. He called it "cruel" to deny her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users