Photo

Mexico marriage requirements

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LuvGrand

LuvGrand
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 04:53 PM

SOOO I have a quick question. I have looked up a little information on the requirements to get marrined in PV. However, the complicated part is that my FI is a Mexican citizen. I know it will cost more and we have to be there 5 days before the wedding (which doesn't really leave much time for the honeymoon afterwards).

Does anyone just skip all of that stuff and get married at the JP in the US after/before the wedding in Mexico?

#2 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 04:58 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LuvGrand
      SOOO I have a quick question. I have looked up a little information on the requirements to get marrined in PV. However, the complicated part is that my FI is a Mexican citizen. I know it will cost more and we have to be there 5 days before the wedding (which doesn't really leave much time for the honeymoon afterwards).

Does anyone just skip all of that stuff and get married at the JP in the US after/before the wedding in Mexico?
      There are a ton of threads on this. I think about 90 percent of the girls get married at the JP office in the US before going. I am at least

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users