Beware of Canada Post Regulations

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Elisa

• 42 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 03:51 PM

Heather ,
    I too had a bit of a ' discussion " with Canada post re my invitations

They were proper size ..like the size of a typical Hallmark card ..BUT I have raised Starfish and Seashell emblishments on them with crystals on the starfish , they were slightly bulky ..actually , they weren't bulky at all, you could just " feel " that something inside was raised , anyway , $1.15 , thats what they charged me for every single one and the ones going to Europe , $ 4.00 , thats $4.00 EACH !!!! So with my invityes being $10 a piece and then the $4.00 , its a $14.00 invite ...

I feel your pain and frusturation babe .

#22 heather007

• 620 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 05:23 PM

Wow, that's insane. How many did you send?
      Good picture by the way.

#23 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by jean-marcus
        ya know why... cause canada sucks they have way too many regulations on everything.. i stopped trying to go up there because they always hassle me at the border. i got banned last time for a year
        I believe you should correct your typo; clearly you meant Canada POST sucks, in which I'm pretty sure the majority of us would agree. Obviously, the beautiful country, which we call home doesn't suck. I'm sure that's what you meant. It would be utterly stupid of you to bash someone else's home country in a thread intended for Canadians...
        Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#24 heather007

• 620 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 11:03 PM

Well put my fellow Cunuck!!!!

#25 BarefootBride

• 1,266 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 08:21 AM

Im not Canadian but this sucks. When I was sending my gifts out to my secret bunny, it took freakin a month for her to get the first package and she hasnt even gotten the second one!!! The mail Regulations are so strange.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users