• Please log in to reply
408 replies to this topic

#241 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 10:14 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Morgan
    Ha Ha! i should add this OOT bag to my planning thread. it was my greatest wedding accomplishment.
    I think you are right, I especially like the roll of toilet paper!

#242 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 10:15 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jamisoncollette
      I think you are right, I especially like the roll of toilet paper!
      incase niblets gets montezumas revenge

#243 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 10:32 PM

Click the image to open in full size.
        Morgan, I'm see Nibblet's was having fun at Mike's Bachelor party BBQ!

I hope he doesn't go crazy at the AI with all of that free cerveza! Is there any Advil in his OOT bag?

And who is that chick hanging all over him? I thought there was a no stripper rule!

#244 -Kate-

-Kate-
        • VIP Member
        • 7,676 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 10:36 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by PenMarie
          I told you: keep it up, and you'll have hit on every ferret person I know -- whether just an acquaintance or a real ferret friend. I didn't watch this clip, but I assume it's Barb Carlson singing her ferret song from the PBS special. Barb runs a shelter in Pittsburgh, PA, and helps out a lot of ferrets. I'm actually in this PBS special, too -- this show was taped mainly at the Columbus, OH show in August 2006. I was judging at the show that day, so unforunately, I wound up being filmed some. One of my breeders and good friends was featured in this show, too -- Vickie McKimmey, one of the two top ferret breeders in the U.S. Good stuff, guys -- keep it coming!
          I want your autograph. I have had that special on my DVR for months - I watch it all the time. My co-worker even got me a shirt with the rainbow bridge poem on it.

#245 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 10:39 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LALA
            I want your autograph. I have had that special on my DVR for months - I watch it all the time. My co-worker even got me a shirt with the rainbow bridge poem on it.
            Kate, do you like ferrets? or just that particular documentary? That is too funny. Does it rerun? I'd like to tivo it.

This all started as a joke but now it's an eye-opening look into the wonderful world of ferrets.

#246 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 10:40 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by ErinB
              Morgan, I'm see Nibblet's was having fun at Mike's Bachelor party BBQ!

I hope he doesn't go crazy at the AI with all of that free cerveza! Is there any Advil in his OOT bag?

And who is that chick hanging all over him? I thought there was a no stripper rule!
              She's just a nibblet groupie. I'm a little dissapointed to see Mike didn't keep a better eye on him. I said no beer. I can't trust him with anyone else.

#247 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,504 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 10:45 PM

As long as it was only 1 beer he should be ok. He worked really hard making all of the food! I need to borrow some recipes!

#248 -Kate-

-Kate-
                • VIP Member
                • 7,676 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 10:48 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Morgan
                  Kate, do you like ferrets? or just that particular documentary? That is too funny. Does it rerun? I'd like to tivo it.

This all started as a joke but now it's an eye-opening look into the wonderful world of ferrets.
                  I've never met a ferret and I've never really wanted to own one. It's more the documentary I'm obsessed with. It's kinda like a Spellbound or King of Kongs documentary. It was on PBS but I haven't seen it aired in a really long time. If I could email you my DVR'd copy I totally would!

#249 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 10:54 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LALA
                    I've never met a ferret and I've never really wanted to own one. It's more the documentary I'm obsessed with. It's kinda like a Spellbound or King of Kongs documentary. It was on PBS but I haven't seen it aired in a really long time. If I could email you my DVR'd copy I totally would!
                    yeah, I understand how that happens. I haven't seen King of Kongs. I'll have to netflix it. but, I loved spellbound. Something about a good documentary just sucks you in no matter what the topic. I watched some PBS show about international Sesame Streets & was obsessed too. I'll add the ferret show to my tivo wishlist & hope I catch it.

Do you listen to This American Life? I get the same way with that show. Obsessed with whatever topic they covered no matter what it is.

#250 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 18,759 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 10:58 PM

YouTube - Ferrets: The Pursuit of Excellence

We have one of these ferrets pictured in this thread

Now I'm starting to understand why there is a never ending supply of funny ferret pictures on the interwebs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users