Sign in to follow this  
lbourassa

Newbie -

Dreams is one of my first picks - either Cabo, Cancun, or Tulum...

Cabo is too long a flight (from Canada!).

Kevin is in Cancun with a business partner right now, so I sent him with a list of resorts and wedding packages to check out blush2.gif ...

He just called and said that he's heard a lot of good things about Moon Palace and will be renting a car to go and check that one out, along with Dreams... even Belize!! (though I don't think there are any AI's in Belize...)

So we'll see what he comes up with...

THanks for all the kind words and wishes!!

Hi and Welcome! I have to admit, I also was on this site (and booked my location) before the engagement was official. It never hurts to start the planning! Maybe his trip to Cancun will help inspire him to move faster!

Melissa

I think it will inspire him to lay around on his ass...JK!

I honestly didn't hink he would do much of anything down there in the way of wedding locations, but he was only there 2 days, and he emailed with 2 pages of info and said he has all sorts of books and information yet to show me...smile03.gif

Welcome! It's good to meet another Canadian. Keep us posted on your upcoming engagement.Good luck & have fun planning your wedding.

I'm stressed out already - and we're not even engaged!!

How the h*ll do you decide on ONE resort? A hotel even??

Just talked to Kevin again today, and he seems to think that a boutique hotel in PDC is the way to go... but then we have to factor in soooooo many other costs!!!

I'm so confused... what the heck is going to happen when we actually sit down to start booking stuff!!??shots.gif