Sign in to follow this  
golrizlinx

Octavio vs. Suzanne Morel

Thanks to all the great reccomendations I have narrowed my search to Suzanne or Octavio but now don't know which to pick?

any ideas?

i found a lot of pix for suzanne but less for octavio...does anyone have any real life pix?

any suggestions....or should i flip a coin?

g

You know I went on a site visit last month and found Suzanne Morel to be truely helpful. I know that the salon is expensive but it was nice meeting women that were always willing to help... Sun Mex never really got in touch with me?

Thanks Angela for the pictures...

I think I will contact him;

I was wondering did you take your own picture and idea or did he make any suggestions, because i'm not sure exactly what i want?

also does he use regular foundation or is it sprayed on?

thanks again

golriz

I brought pictures of Edyta (a former Cabo bride) for hair inspiration and he had a great book with different makeup styles to help me choose. He used Bed Head makeup products and did a great job considering my face broke out two days before the wedding due to a reaction between my sunscreen/makeup and I'm sure stress didn't help.

I know this is an old debate, but I am having a hard time picking between the 2 and I need to make a choice soon! I have thick hair and it is heavy- I need someone good! Any feedback good or bad about the 2 would be helpful! THANKS!

I was in contact with Kelli from Mexsun, but she just stopped contacting me. I've sent multiple emails asking to put a deposit and nothing. I also tried Suzanne Morel, and didn't haven't heard from her either. I'm wondering if it's because our wedding is on a sunday, We only want our hair done, and there are only 2 of us, so it's just not worth it for them? I don't know, but i'm pretty bummed right now. I'm thinking I might have to use the westin's salon, and I'm a little scared about that.

I emailed sunmex and also have not heard back; i only got a quik emial that they got my message, but no follow though....

so i was thinking of contacting suzanne morel since i don't really have time to hunt anyone down!

let me know if you get anywhere

golriz

I e-mailed them both... and they got back to me. My wedding is in August and there aren't too many then, so that's why I think they responded to me fast. Keep trying... I am still thinking of who I should use... I'll keep you posted! Thanks! Good Luck to you!

I finally got an email back from Kelli at Mexsun. It took so long to get back to me, I'm a bit nervous to book them. But, it seems everyone who has used them has had no issues of them not showing up. Don't know what to do!