Photo

Chair and linens rentals..

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
  • 812 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 11:42 AM

By the way, do you know if they speak english?

#42 anaderoux

anaderoux
    • 3,220 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 12:50 PM

I have no idea but let me know if you want me to send them an e-mail.. just let me know what you want me to ask them..

#43 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
      • 812 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 01:04 PM

That would be sooo great! The hotel gives us white chair covers, so I would like to dress them up with bright sashes. I am looking to rent 75 green sashes and 75 pink sashes. Also, I would like the price for pink and green tableclothes (I think I will need 16). Thanks Anny!

On a side note, do you think I should just hire a wedding planner in Mexico to help me with this? I am starting to realize that my hotel wedding coordinator may be more worried about her vendors than me!

#44 anaderoux

anaderoux
        • 3,220 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 01:20 PM

I hired Julieta to help me with all that stuff.. you can contact her if you want so she can help you out with some things..

#45 jplovesme

jplovesme
          • 385 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:19 PM

I'm bumping this old thread cuz I need to find dark brown chiavari chairs to rent in Cancun. I haven't heard back from EM Weddings, or Euforia yet. Does anyone have any leads? The ones listed on this thread have the gold/white and silver Tiffany chairs. Dark brown or mahogany chiavari chairs out there? Or... dark brown chair covers (not my favorite alternative)...

*crossing my fingers for some feedback!**

#46 wedding decor

wedding decor
            • Banned
            • 109 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 04:57 PM

Just for your information in Cancun and Riviera Maya you can get almost any kind of chairs ( Gold, White, Brown, silver and even transparant chivary) - some are plastic other wooden.

Just consider for example that tiffany (chavari) chairs are not very stableand confortable on the sand.

#47 mbarnes04

mbarnes04
              • 194 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 06:34 PM

i loooove those chairs, they are gorgeous! so simple and elegant!

#48 lalanyc

lalanyc
                • 363 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:21 PM

jp -

Here is a list of companies dedicated to linens and chairs in Cancun. While it may appear some may not speak English, you never know if you email them!

http://www.cancun-ej....An&g=Banquetes

#49 wedding decor

wedding decor
                  • Banned
                  • 109 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:43 PM

Well if they speak english is not the main problem....quality is an issue down here as most them sub-rent linen. It is also a matter of is they are reliable...pretty important the day of your wedding!

#50 lharkins

lharkins
                    • 23 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 03:03 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by anacgarcia View Post
                      here's the e-mail but I'm not sure if they speak english.. let me know if you want me to e-mail them and forward to your email..
                      Do you happen to have contact details for the chair rental place? I am looking for silver tiffany chairs and cant seem to find them.

Thanks so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users