Idol Gives Back

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kryztan

• 743 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:45 PM

-American Idol Gives Back-
    I just want to say how much I love that they are doing this again!!!! Just wondering if anyone else on the forum is watching or donated for that matter? I did and still wish that I could donate more...oh well one day! I am a big believer in giving and helping others. I absolutely love that they are not only helping those in other countries, but in ours as well!!!! Sometimes our own countries conditions are overlooked
    Aahhh! When they play those clips they make me feel all teary...
    Just Sharing:)

#2 FinisterraBride

• 35 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 10:01 PM

It really is special what Idol Gives back is doing, it really makes me appreciate my family and friends and reach out to help those in need. It is amazing how they have been able to use the popularity of this show to give back to America and other countries!

#3 Yari

• VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:10 AM

I am very touched by this show. I just donated my standard $25, I wish I could give more though...but there are so many great causes.

I am a huge AIDS advocate and work for the AIDS Foundation in OC and use to work for the foundation in Hollywood. This issue really hits home for me. I know one too many people who have died with HIV and have met numerous children and mothers from Africa with HIV...so sad!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users