Photo

Wedding Dress

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 amagee

amagee
  • 129 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 03:53 PM

I would definately say wear the dress the whole night. I will be wearing mine from start to finish, I would wear it the whole week I am down there if I could!!

#22 jfwolfe72

jfwolfe72
    • 433 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 04:58 PM

One related question about this - does the sand ruin the dress? I guess for those of are planning on wearing it again to the AHR, we should know if the sand hurts it.

#23 BarbK

BarbK
      • 29 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:22 PM

Yeah, my husband is going to have to fight me to get that thing off when it's all said and done. I'm small but i'm sure I can take him. I might get a whole week out of that dress....maybe two, haha. It will take another month before we even talk about losing the tiara.

#24 chicklet

chicklet
        • 718 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:48 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jfwolfe72
          One related question about this - does the sand ruin the dress? I guess for those of are planning on wearing it again to the AHR, we should know if the sand hurts it.
          I don't think it would ruin it. I have seen pics where the bride jumpt in the pool and her dress wasn't ruined..*lol*. They were great pictures..very original.

#25 christenew

christenew
          • 325 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 07:45 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jfwolfe72
            I had asked that questiong to people. They said the sand doesnt ruin the dress unless the sand is wet. It is grass that is the killer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users