Sign in to follow this  
anaderoux

giant flower bouquet

do you think fuschia and turquoise would look good together?? I know I've seen turquoise and red and they looked nice, so I guess its not that much different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
do you think fuschia and turquoise would look good together?? I know I've seen turquoise and red and they looked nice, so I guess its not that much different.
I think they'd look great - very FIESTA!!!

Thanks Glenda!! I just did it, can you tell we're having a really exciting saturday night!! Me on the laptop, steve watching TV, lol!! At least we're still in the same room and we talk to each other once in awhile!

LOl - at least you can't say you are newly weds!! He is watching box and I'm on the computer. He hasn't looked at me in 20 minutes!!

Definitely exiting Saturday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALA View Post
Why don't you do a bouquet of fuschia flowers with a turquoise satin ribbon wrapped around the stem? Best of both worlds.
I'm going to do that but with my red roses (or my red giant rose) and aqua ribbon..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
I think fuscia and turquoise would look nice!!! I would do that 'cause I'm a pink girl but I didn't want my FI giving pink invitations to his coworkers hahahahaha