My Royal Playa del Carmen wedding slideshow by Matt Adcock!!

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 antonia321

• 122 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 09:06 PM

Hi everyone! I just got my slideshow from Matt. Matt is AWESOME. If you have booked him or you are thinking about it, you will not be disappointed. I'm really excited to see all the pictures but I love how he put together such a poetic slideshow of the day... I don't remember laughing as much as in the pictures... but then again maybe I did! YAY MATT!! (and Diego!!!)

We got married in a cute church in Playa del Carmen, then did a procession down 5th Avenue to The Royal for cocktails and the reception. Our mariachi band didn't show up at the church (they mistakenly went to a different church) but luckily one of our guests found some musicians on 5th Avenue as our musical accompaniment for our procession to The Royal. So fun!

Enjoy! del Sol Photography Wedding Photojournalism

feel free to ask any questions and I'll be writing a full review after I get over my post vacation high!!

#2 Leia78

• VIP Member
    • 2,459 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 09:16 PM

I love your wedding photos! You made such a beautiful bride. Love the lounge furniture, love the fireworks, I loved everything! Congratulations!

#3 KirstenRN6

• 220 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:07 PM

I love your pictures! Where did you get your BM dresses? Those are EXACTLY what I am looking for!

#4 MsSunshine

• 415 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:12 PM

Wow you had an amazing wedding! The photographer caught every moment...he did great job. Congrats!

#5 Leslie-Xcaret09

• 939 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:32 PM

Your pictures are amazing! Matt did a great job. It looks like your wedding was a blast....congrats!

#6 shannon

• 772 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:37 PM

WOW - of course, Matt and Diego did an amazing job - your wedding was absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!

#7 nylalany

• 625 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:40 PM

your cake is really cool too - art deco-ish!

did you deal with heels in the sand, b/c i saw that you were wearing heels and they look so nice on you... i'm having an impossible time finding wedges to match my dress.

#8 h&a

• 321 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:52 PM

Congratulations! You looked beautiful! Everything looked great - it got me all excited for my Royal wedding! I can't wait to hear your review!

#9 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
                  • Vendor
                  • 1,243 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 11:47 PM

You are so beautiful and we absolutely loved your wedding day! Thanks for sharing all the emotions with us!

Cheers to Tanya & Tim!

#10 Kryztan

• 743 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:04 AM

Your pictures are beautiful! Do you mind me asking how much you paid and how many hours of service you got? Please PM me! I am thinking about hiring him:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users