amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 06:00 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by akh
    Why don't you two just plan a double wedding and be done with it! lol
    Haha.. too bad were in two diff area's of Mexico!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
    Ooh that's such a cute idea Ann! Amy on my immediate to do list is to send a deposit to Juan, then do my website, and then order my STD's. Getting people's addresses has been a PITA! I also decided to get the boarding pass ones. Are you getting magnetic ones or the regular ones? I tried finding magnetic ones but I couldn't find them.

-Glenda
    I'm just making the regular ones. I'm using the template that anny posted. I was thinkin on purchasing them but decided it should be my first DIY project and save some mulah!

#12 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 06:02 PM

That's a smart move Amy! You'll have to show us how they turn out.

-Glenda

#13 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:59 PM

Glenda-the company I used for my magnets sells one with a picture of an airline ticket on it
      Save The Date Magnets - Paradise Found
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#14 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 07:24 PM

Thanks Christine, those are the ones that I wanted to get but I for some reason when I logged onto the site it said it only had non-magnetic ones. I think magnetic ones are better so that people will throw them onto the fridge and not lose them.

-Glenda

#15 mexico15

mexico15
        • 250 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 07:53 PM

I have seen people have their pictures on a nice matte and have them on a wall as guests arrive to the reception, next to the guest book area. There was a long table with great decoration and different sizes of pictures on mattes on the table with blocks under the table cloth to had different heights, and others were hanging on the wall above the table. It was nice to look at as you waited to sign the guest book.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users