Sign in to follow this  
morenaindc

No photog rule at the Barcelo Palace

Quote:
Originally Posted by morenaindc View Post
Heather...thats actually what i am looking into doing now. What Im finding is that while there is a slight difference in price, its totally worth the extra quality that is guaranteed. I dont want to take any risks in this department... I hope the plan doesnt backfire :)
Why do you think that it would backfire? I think it's a wonderful idea. And the resort shouldn't care considering that we would be paying for their stay right?
I had to convince my fiance so badly about getting a photographer. He is like, "We can just rely on our friends...." LoL- I don't think so.

So, I found a local girl and she is coming over on Sunday for an interview, I didn't ask him, I just told him. LoL.

~~

Tag Photo - Photography by Erica Tagert Tell me what you think.

I think its funny that she has a thing on her website about copyright law, but she has songs on her website that I can guaranty she doesn't have the rights to use...pokestick.gif

nice work though

Just being silly when I said backfire...cant think of any way that would be possible. If we are paying for someone to stay there...they have the right to be there taking pics.