• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 chicklet

chicklet
  • 718 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:53 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by christenew
    Were you actually able to see the questions? Or do you just not have a booking number? I got a booking # as soon as 10 ppl put down deposits with sunquest.
    I haven't yet done my confirmation. does that mean my wedding could go to someone else?? I wanted a break from this wedding crap. I have room rates so I felt it pointless to even try.

#22 Marnie&Peter

Marnie&Peter
    • 302 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 03:59 PM

After I requested a date, it said for any weddings in 2008 you had 30 days to confirm or you lose the date...any weddings for 2009, you can wait until you book rooms/.

#23 Marnie&Peter

Marnie&Peter
      • 302 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 04:04 PM

I just copied and pasted this from the email I got after I requested a date.
        *Weddings for 2008: if you do not confirm your wedding IN THE NEXT 30 DAYS, the wedding request will be automatically canceled.
        *Weddings for 2009: your wedding request will be on hold until you can make your room reservations.

#24 chicklet

chicklet
        • 718 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 04:38 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Marnie&Peter
          I just copied and pasted this from the email I got after I requested a date.
          *Weddings for 2008: if you do not confirm your wedding IN THE NEXT 30 DAYS, the wedding request will be automatically canceled.
          *Weddings for 2009: your wedding request will be on hold until you can make your room reservations.
          Yes, we got in touch with the Riu and they say you have 60-90 days to book rooms then you can proceed with confirmation and solidify everything.

#25 Marnie&Peter

Marnie&Peter
          • 302 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 05:20 PM

Well thats good, I know the feeling about wanting to get away from all the wedding stuff...sometimes you just need a break and not think about it!!!

#26 chicklet

chicklet
            • 718 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 06:03 PM

i had myself soo wound up it was unbelievable. My TA is amazing for putting up with me through that cause I was emailing almost every day. I have my date now so I am happy - the rest is all smoothe sailing.

#27 christenew

christenew
              • 325 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 04:44 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by chicklet
                i had myself soo wound up it was unbelievable. My TA is amazing for putting up with me through that cause I was emailing almost every day. I have my date now so I am happy - the rest is all smoothe sailing.
                Congrats for getting your/our date!

#28 chicklet

chicklet
                • 718 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 06:45 AM

Quote:
                  Congrats for getting your/our date!
                  Thanks Christene..I was pretty excited as everything with us is 22's ..both our birthdays and even a family member has a 22 birthday. Its pretty special.
                  Guess we will be sharing the same wedding day :)
                  Which location did you choose for your wedding?

#29 christenew

christenew
                  • 325 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 04:36 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by chicklet
                    Thanks Christene..I was pretty excited as everything with us is 22's ..both our birthdays and even a family member has a 22 birthday. Its pretty special.
                    Guess we will be sharing the same wedding day :)
                    Which location did you choose for your wedding?

We have picked the beach gazebo but we will see once we get down there. What time is your wedding?

#30 chicklet

chicklet
                    • 718 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 06:32 AM

Quote:
                      We have picked the beach gazebo but we will see once we get down there. What time is your wedding?
                      Ya, that's what I picked as well. My wedding is from 1:00 - 2:00. I would of liked it a little later but that is all that was available.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users