Jump to content

Photo

Sandals Brides Updates!


  • Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#211 hollisandsteph

hollisandsteph
  • Jr. Member
  • 419 posts

    Posted 11 August 2008 - 04:19 PM

    Ohhh Bridget I am sooo excited for you. Isn't it amazing how fast things went I hope all loose ends are tied up and you have a wonderful time. Good luck and I will be thinking about you (full of jealousy of course...lol)

    #212 hollisandsteph

    hollisandsteph
    • Jr. Member
    • 419 posts

      Posted 21 August 2008 - 08:42 AM

      My husband and I were just talking and Hurricane Faye would have gone over Jamaica. Did anyone pay attention to what day it did? I think it was a tropical storm then so that helps. I am almost positive it was either Friday or Saturday. Does anyone know?? One of the reason I am asking is Bridget917 is there right now and her wedding day was Saturday the 16th. I will be very curious to see if it effected her or not. I really really hope now. That would be sooo depressing!

      #213 opivy143

      opivy143
      • Newbie
      • 12 posts

        Posted 21 August 2008 - 04:43 PM

        Hi Everyone!

        Im new to this site and unfortunately finding it a little late Im getting married next Saturday (8-30-0 at the Sandals Regency La Toc in St Lucia. It looks like Im the only one here at that resort. Either way, If any of you have any last minute advice and/or tips Im all ears! I hope to come back and have all kinds of helpful infomation for all of you as well!

        Heather

        #214 bridget917

        bridget917
        • Newbie
        • 140 posts

          Posted 21 August 2008 - 05:08 PM

          Hey everyone, I'm back! Not much time to post anything right at the moment (and no pictures to post yet!) but I wanted to pop in real quick!

          Fortunately for us, Hurricane Fay only sent some rain our way--and it didn't start until Saturday night, probably around 9 pm...it rained hard from probably about 11pm Saturday until sometime early the next morning. By eleven o'clock Sunday morning the sun was shining again! One night of rain isn't too bad at all! And we got a beautiful rainbow! I'll post more as soon as I get a chance

          #215 AmandaR

          AmandaR
          • Jr. Member
          • 241 posts

            Posted 22 August 2008 - 07:49 AM

            I'm so glad to hear that you only got one night of rain! I can't wait until you post pics and more info about your wedding!

            Amanda

            #216 AmandaR

            AmandaR
            • Jr. Member
            • 241 posts

              Posted 22 August 2008 - 07:53 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by opivy143
              Hi Everyone!

              Im new to this site and unfortunately finding it a little late Im getting married next Saturday (8/30/0 at the Sandals Regency La Toc in St Lucia. It looks like Im the only one here at that resort. Either way, If any of you have any last minute advice and/or tips Im all ears! I hope to come back and have all kinds of helpful infomation for all of you as well!

              Heather
              Welcome Heather! Your wedding is right around the corner, you must be so excited! I was married at SGOR, so I don't have specific advice for your resort, but I would just tell you to enjoy every minute. The weddings Sandals does are beautiful whether you opt for just the free wedding, or add ceremony and reception upgrades. You're going to have a wonderful time! I have to admit that I'm terribly jealous. We were these just 3 months ago, but 3 months in the real world seems like an eternity - haha!

              Amanda

              #217 Melissa G

              Melissa G
              • Newbie
              • 105 posts

                Posted 22 August 2008 - 08:14 AM

                Bridget - I am so glad you weren't affected by the hurricane!!

                I am glad you had a great time and I can't wait to hear more about it and see pictures.

                I can't believe I leave for SGOR in less than a week!!!

                #218 hollisandsteph

                hollisandsteph
                • Jr. Member
                • 419 posts

                  Posted 22 August 2008 - 11:03 AM

                  Bridget-
                  I am sooooo happy things went so well for you. Can't wait to see those. Pics!


                  Melissa- Good luck and I can't wait to see your pics and hear all about it from you too!

                  #219 opivy143

                  opivy143
                  • Newbie
                  • 12 posts

                    Posted 22 August 2008 - 05:15 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by AmandaR
                    Welcome Heather! Your wedding is right around the corner, you must be so excited! I was married at SGOR, so I don't have specific advice for your resort, but I would just tell you to enjoy every minute. The weddings Sandals does are beautiful whether you opt for just the free wedding, or add ceremony and reception upgrades. You're going to have a wonderful time! I have to admit that I'm terribly jealous. We were these just 3 months ago, but 3 months in the real world seems like an eternity - haha!
                    Thanks so much! I am getting super excited. Im very easy going so I dont think anything could ruin my day. The only thing additional to the free wedding I did was piad an outside photographer to come pick us up and take us somewhere for a TTD shoot. Photography is very important to me so it was my only splurge. Congrats on your recent wedding. Im sure i'll never want to come home to the real world.

                    #220 jamaicabride09

                    jamaicabride09
                    • Member
                    • 856 posts

                      Posted 24 August 2008 - 02:16 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by bridget917
                      Hey everyone, I'm back! Not much time to post anything right at the moment (and no pictures to post yet!) but I wanted to pop in real quick!

                      Fortunately for us, Hurricane Fay only sent some rain our way--and it didn't start until Saturday night, probably around 9 pm...it rained hard from probably about 11pm Saturday until sometime early the next morning. By eleven o'clock Sunday morning the sun was shining again! One night of rain isn't too bad at all! And we got a beautiful rainbow! I'll post more as soon as I get a chance
                      Congrats and welcome back Mrs.!

                      Can't wait to see pictures and hear more details.....




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users