OOT Bag Calling Cards

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JulieG

• VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 01:30 PM

I went to Canada's Wedding Expo yesterday, and I got a flyer for a great idea for an OOT bag item.

Its a calling card, with your picture on it, and whatever you want it to say. The example I have says "Thank you for joining us as we begin our life together" and the couple's names and a picture.

I have not looked on the website, so you would need to do that to see if the country you want to call from is available, but I think its a good idea.

The site is Business cards. Print online business cards, letterheads, flyers, posters, photos, greeting cards.

It says on the back here to go to the promotion section and enter the code 8017502149 and you will get 50% off. I have a few cards here and all the promotion codes are the same number. So, I don't think it can only be used by 1 person.

Let me know if you decide to go this route how it works out. I have not even got a location yet, so I am not thinking about doing this right now, but I thought it might help someone out there.

#2 REBECCA

• VIP Member
    • 1,825 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 01:37 PM

What an awesome idea! I wish I'd thought of that!

Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#3 lbourassa

• 55 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 08:10 PM

OMG! what a great idea! I'm definately going to look into that one!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users