Bad day at work!!!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Celina

Celina
  • Banned
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 01:56 AM

Oh my goodness Mel! That is bad! TGIF because come Monday - two days will pass and you can start next week with a clean slate!

BTW...to be on the safe side, you may not want to try any of those April Fools Jokes next week :)

Cheer up and don't be too hard on yourself!

Better yet - all next week put post it's all over your office reminding yourself to pay people...do it as a joke and maybe your boss will lighten up!
    "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#22 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:29 AM

Calia - I know the feeling. When I watch my friends daughter I feel as if I'm a crazy babysittier; I'm terrified of her getting hurt. One day she smacked her mouth on our wooden coffee table and I panicked BIG TIME. Thank goodness it wasn't necessary to get stiches or anything major. Such a big responsibility you have watching other peoples kids. Kudos to you for doing it every day!

Celina- I don't think I will be participating in the April Fools on Tuesday, especially after what happenned. Ugh I still feel awful even though I got some sleep. I know I'm really hard on myself and it will NEVER happen again but still I guess I'm just super dissapointed in myself for not catching my error. Kind of an eye opener.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users