Photo

Boudoir Photographers in BC Canada?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:09 PM

oh yaaaa.. i have seen that site before.. they do cool stuff..

you should make a trip down to seatttle.. i think another friend of mine did some modeling for them. id say thats safe to say its pretty PG -13 you sould be safe there

ps.. you are gonna love the Dreams resort. i havent been that one but the tulum one. and every one alwasy gives great reviews over any dreams resort ... :)

#12 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,047 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
    • LocationToronto

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:18 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jean-marcus
    oh yaaaa.. i have seen that site before.. they do cool stuff..

you should make a trip down to seatttle.. i think another friend of mine did some modeling for them. id say thats safe to say its pretty PG -13 you sould be safe there

ps.. you are gonna love the Dreams resort. i havent been that one but the tulum one. and every one alwasy gives great reviews over any dreams resort ... :)
    thank you! its always super reassuring to know that the destination you pick for the wedding is probably good :) lol! I've never been to a Dreams resort or to Cabo for that matter. Only the Mayan Riviera at the Iberostars etc...

#13 wade2893

wade2893
    • 66 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:31 PM

I just did a Boudoir session with Tait Photography. It was very comfortable and I find their work to be very tasteful. The photographer travels a lot and she has done dates in Canada. May want to keep an eye on her website to see when she'll be back! Good luck.

Tait Boudoir Photography

#14 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
      • 1,565 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:32 PM

well rest assured you will really like the resort. they are super nice there and clean and beautiful. i had a huge gallery of pictures from a wedding i photographed there at the dreams tulum so you could get an idea of it but it just went offline last week..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users