• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 NYJen

NYJen
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:19 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nylalany
    NYJen - thank you. If I did redo them, I'd do a one color version, as I think that maybe they are less jarring (like Sarah's red cabo design). But maybe I'll get used to this and I appreciate your opinion. Again, I think I need to sleep on it b/c everything is worse until you sleep on it (of course - w/o much sleep on a 5 hour flight, it may be worse tomorrow!)
    Honestly, I LOVE those two colors together. They really pop and makes the bag look so interesting. One color may look a little boring (well, boring only because now I've seen the two colors and love them together.)

But I agree with you. Definitely sleep on it. It's best not to be impulsive with all your wedding decisions. Take a day, show your family and see what they say. I bet they'll agree with all of us.

#42 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:18 PM

I agree with NYJen I really do like those colors together, and i'm not just being nice to try to make you feel better. I would love it if i received one of those bags. I really like that color blue too.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#43 MelanieS

MelanieS
      • 820 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:26 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by nylalany
        My FI told me he would willingly pay the $ to make me happy...
        You have a wonderful, understanding FI. Give him a kiss for his thoughtfulness. The bags really are nice, I promise.

#44 Celina

Celina
        • Banned
        • 2,811 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 10:19 AM

Oh you poor girl! Weddings can bring out the designzilla's in all of us!

I am the queen of indecisiveness! I can't decide on anything!

After looking at your bags - in the whole scheme of things when it is all said and done, do you think it is going to make that big of a deal to have spent $1,000 on bags?

I know you aren't happy with them, but honestly they look really good! Like everyone else said, YOU are the only one who will know that they aren't the right shade of blue.

If it is something that you absolutely can not get past, then by all means get new bags. Otherwise, in the back of your head this will always linger.

You can always complain to the company and have them re-do them or see what kind of deal you can work with them.
          "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users