9 replies to this topic

#1 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 04:15 PM

Ixtapa & Zihuatanejo Hotels/Resorts At-a-Glance

Someone gave me this travel brochure for Mexico, and in it there are pages that show some of the hotels/resorts in different areas and the amenities in a grid. It was handy for me to see it laid out like this - so I thought I'd share. I will also be posting for a bunch of different areas ... stay tuned!

The brochure also rates and gives a little more info. on each hotel/resort mentioned. If anyone's interested in more - let me know!

(It was also a good excuse to play with the fun new printer/scanner we just bought!)

#2 tcuvicki

tcuvicki
    • 75 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 06:34 PM

I would definately be interested in whatever info you have, we want to have it there, but haven't decided on a place yet. We are looking for a cliff over looking a beach, I know that's kinda specific but just thought you might know something...Thanks

#3 BN Fotografia

BN Fotografia
      • 217 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 05:26 PM

I noticed that the intitial post in this thread was made in 2007. Since 2007, several additional and very beautiful, mid to high end boutique hotels have been opened up in Zihuatanejo. Many of the structures are architecturally incredible and highly condusive to great wedding imagery.

#4 nathanielthompsonphoto

nathanielthompsonphoto
        • 1,213 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 12:56 AM

I've never stayed there, but I've been to Zihua several times and I've only heard great things about it and the service there! And, its beautiful! Happy planning!

#5 dcsally

dcsally
          • 2 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 07:58 PM

Hey--are you still doing your wedding at the tides? my fiance and i are also considering the tides and we have visited the location and met with the wedding coordinator. I would be happy to share info! Let me know--sally

#6 chriswal

chriswal
            • 3 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 10:26 PM

Does anyone have any new information on The Tides Zihuatanejo? I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure how this site works. I am interested in having my wedding there. Thanks!

#7 BN Fotografia

BN Fotografia
              • 217 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 02:14 PM

Oh, by the way, I posted a highlight video from one of the weddings that I mentioned (part of which took place at The Tides). The highlight video also has some photos from the Tides. See BN Fotografia - The Tides - video - the top level shot is of guys jumping. Also, you can see some photos from one of the weddings at BN Fotografia - The Tides - photos .

I'll be posting more photos from The Tides weddings later this week.

#8 Mari98

Mari98
                • 29 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:50 PM

AnnR,

Hi!!!

Congrats!!!

I would love to get as much info as you could possibly give me.  I am getting married in Ixtapa next year and I need to start with the planning asap.

Thank you so much!!!

Mari

#9 sujian

sujian
                  • Banned
                  • 6 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 12:01 AM

Very pleased to see such a good article,and sincerely hope that you can provide us with more valuable suggestions come on! custom nfl jerseys

I support youcheap authentic jerseys 

, waiting for you to give us more and better articles!

#10 Michelleyjoe

Michelleyjoe
                    • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:14 PM

hi annr, would it be possible to get a copy of that brochure for zihua? we are planning a wedding for next year. Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users