Photo

Who's ready for...(drum roll).. THE HILLS!

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#351 Cassie

Cassie
  • 5,341 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 12:55 PM

It's been confirmed that Kristin Cavallari will be replacing Lauren Conrad on the next season of The Hills.

‘Laguna Beach’ star Cavallari to join ‘The Hills’

Rumors have been circulating for weeks that former “Laguna Beach” star Kristin Cavallari was in talks to replace Lauren Conrad on “The Hills.” Now, EW can exclusively confirm that Cavallari will indeed be starring in MTV's reality series. The 22-year old's first appearance will be the May 31st season finale (she catches the bouquet at Heidi and Spencer’s wedding, natch) and she'll appear in 10 episodes this fall.

Cavallari, now a budding actress, is fully prepared to stir things up.

“It’s a TV show,” she explains. “I’m not going into it like, ‘I’m going to make great friendships with these people.’ It’s work! And drama sells. I think that’s why they’re bringing me in, because I know what works.” Cavallari had plenty more to reveal in her exclusive interview with EW.
    Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#352 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
    • 929 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 01:00 PM

I've never liked Kristin, so when she replaces LC, I probably won't watch anymore. All the people I watch the show for will be gone, although it's difficult not to watch the train wreck that is Heidi & Spencer :)

#353 Jessica

Jessica
      • VIP Member
      • 11,939 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 01:19 PM

I never like Kristin either... They really just should have killed the show.

#354 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
        • 929 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 01:30 PM

Yeah, stop beating a dead horse :) It's over, there is nothing else that someone new could add (especially Kristin, she seems like such an airhead/biotch.)

#355 bride7474

bride7474
          • 582 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 01:30 PM

I think Kristen is really entertaining, so I'm looking forward to see what she brings to the show!

#356 Cassie

Cassie
            • 5,341 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 03:18 PM

I'm also looking forward to seeing Kristen on the show. I'm not sure what's she's doing now (school or work wise) but I'm sure it will be entertaining.
              Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#357 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:07 PM

I will definitely watch and see how it plays out. I just love some drama.

#358 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 10:52 PM

The finale is tonight, I am so excited for it! Now if my husband would stop playing the XBox so I can watch it. LOL!

#359 Jessica

Jessica
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,939 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 11:10 PM

OMG. I forgot the finale was tonight! Thank goodness for DVR. I have to watch it tomorrow.

#360 Jessica

Jessica
                    • VIP Member
                    • 11,939 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 02:49 PM

What the hell was up with Holly at the rehersal dinner?! Drunk much? For once I agreed with Spencer, it is rude to throw food across the dinner table in that situation.

Kristin appears to be a lot of trouble for the next season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users