Photo

Who's ready for...(drum roll).. THE HILLS!

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#91 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 11:46 AM

I wish it was longer, last season they started off with hour episodes. I loved that!

#92 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 11:54 AM

Good episode- well at least the 5 mins they showed!

Ok- Doug is hot. But I'm confused. He was all matchy matchy with Frankie in Lakers jerseys. At first I thought he was Brodie when they showed up a the bday party. So he's a Brodie friend too? Confusing....

Spencer- I'm so with you Jessica. I wouldn't mind curb stopping him either. He's such a controlling ass and it's beyond me how Heidi doesn't see that. Wow.

Lo- Seeing this side of her personality is shocking to me. On Laguna and previous small spots on the Hills she always seemed so bubbly. But since she moved in with the girls and caught a bit more air time, she is such a judgemental bitch. Its hard to believe. I guess in the end she did try with Audrinna, but Audrinna wasn't having it and was SUPER mean back. I somewhat felt that both girls should try to keep it respectful for LC. She's going to have a tough time hanging with 2 feuding BFFs and who wants to go there!
      Happily married since 2008

#93 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 11:56 AM

I thought Lo was a bitch talking to Audrina. Of course it could have been the editing. She kept on interrupting her, which I felt was rude.

Lo, does seem very bitchy and self centered.

I was shocked to find out that Doug was a Brody Friend too.

OMG, did you see the previews? Doug is going to go out with Spencer's sister...bitch!

#94 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 12:00 PM

Ya- and Brody was encouraging it or something. I was sooo lost.

You know what's incredibly cute and funny. My DH has a man crush on Brody so he watches the Hills with me. LOL He kept saying "Why so many commercials!" last night and bitching about the cast interviews. I think he was just cranky waiting for an appearance of Brody- which never happened. Muhahahah
          Happily married since 2008

#95 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
          • VIP Member
          • 3,160 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 12:02 PM

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the suspense you guys!!!!!! i gotta make sure i watch it tonight! sounds like lo's being a beeotch! i normally like her and think she funny. what the hell?!?!

#96 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 12:08 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Yari
              I thought Lo was a bitch talking to Audrina. Of course it could have been the editing. She kept on interrupting her, which I felt was rude.

Lo, does seem very bitchy and self centered.

I was shocked to find out that Doug was a Brody Friend too.

OMG, did you see the previews? Doug is going to go out with Spencer's sister...bitch!
              WAIT A SECOND, its coming together i think... is doug lc's ex man, the model guy? she dated but broke up and than stephanie snagged him?

#97 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 12:09 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jacqueline
                WAIT A SECOND, its coming together i think... is doug lc's ex man, the model guy? she dated but broke up and than stephanie snagged him?
                Might be, not sure if he is a model guy...but he is damn hot. The previews show Stephanie out on a date with him.

#98 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                • VIP Member
                • 3,160 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 12:13 PM

hm interestingggggg

#99 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 01:46 PM

Jac can you watch it online at work?
                    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#100 Jessica

Jessica
                    • VIP Member
                    • 11,939 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 12:18 AM

I don't understand how Doug knows Frankie and Brody either. Weird. I sometimes wonder how many of these people actually know each other by meeting on their own and how many of them meet because production sets them up?

I was reading an interview with Audrina the other day and although she really did live in that first building Lauren and Heidi were in, production actually cast her and set up the friendship... she and Heidi did not meet on their own.

Ahh, gotta love "reality tv"!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users