• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by coquetayloca
    She knew that we were talking about going down there. The card said nothing except happy easter type stuff and on the memo line of the check it says, "St Thomas" I have to take summer classes to graduate so I only have Memorial Day weekend to travel. My WC is not going to be on St Thomas that weekend. So idunno...
    hmmm, I'd talk to her about it then. She probably would be fine with you saving it for the wedding then. I am not going on a site visit. I dind't want to go to the same place twice in a year. i'd rather see something different. I have felt like I can get all the info I need from the forum without actually seeing the place. But, it would be nice to have visited & sort of test run the activities I'm planning for our guests to make things go smoother.

#12 petunia

• 113 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 06:49 PM

There's lots of information about St. Thomas out there. Again I'll recommend you go to USVI Vacation Message Board :: Virgin Islands Now and ask some questions there. It is a travel message board, but lots of the posters who frequent that board are residents, and brides, past and future, often post there as well.

#13 CorinneMurphy

• 85 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:43 AM

Have fun in St Thomas. There is so much to see and do, it will be the perfect way to visualize and begin your dreaming to your own special day in paradise. Well worth the effort in the planning stage. Warmest Regards,
        Corinne Murphy
        The Sign of the Dove Villa St Thomas USVI

#14 jkny23

• 51 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:21 AM

Where in the Riviera Maya are you getting married? I was considering that area but was having issues with the hotels because i cant do an adults only property with children coming....where are you having yours? i was really sold on st thomas because i didnt want an all inclusive really....

#15 nursemorgan

• 166 posts
          • Wedding Date:May 6, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Trunk Bay, St John USVI
          • LocationCape May, NJ

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:42 PM

@IslandLover do you have photos anywhere that I may look at from your trip to st thomas? do you have photos of your destination wedding anywhere on here that I could view?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users