Photo

Trying to find Large STD Magnets (long - 8x3/3.5)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 meltanirie

meltanirie
  • 283 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 12:42 AM

So I found a couple place who would be will ing to cut the magnets custom but they require that you order a min of 2500 another place wanted a min of 250 and so on. I only need from 50 to 75 magnets. I am trying to do my STDs as boarding passes but I want magnets they are so convinient to have and people can just put them on the fridge. I want the to be somewhat authentic in length and rec in shape can anyone help!

#2 Aimless911

Aimless911
    • 391 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 12:46 AM

Do you really need the magnet to cover the entire back piece of paper Or what about 4 smaller magnets, one in each corner of the back sheet Office Max & Depot sell the magnets with the sticky back in a number of different sizes...the largest I've seen though for them is 4x6, but they might have larger available! Also...do you know anyone that has a xyron machine? They have a cartridge that does nothing but adhere magnet backing to items...and can work for any size piece of paper (depending on the size of the machine that is!).

Just couple ideas!? :-)

#3 meltanirie

meltanirie
      • 283 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 01:06 AM

no i dont know anyone who has that machine & i would like to have one large piece

#4 -Kate-

-Kate-
        • VIP Member
        • 7,676 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 08:09 AM

They sell 8x11 sheets of magnet you can run through a printer. You could use those and cut them .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users