Jump to content

Notice: The site will be offline this Saturday evening (4/21/18) for a major software update. Thank you in advance for your patience while upgrade to a new-improved version of BDW.

Chandlyn's email address?

  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic



    VIP Member

  • VIP Member
  • 12,193 posts

    Posted 25 March 2008 - 05:46 PM

    Originally Posted by bobbi-francis
    excuse me for asking...but what documents do we need to have sent? did i forget something?
    i thought it was just a copy of our birth certificate and drivers license...dont we have to take that with us?
    This is what you need to send:

    What documents are required to get legally married?

    Notarized copies of Birth Certificate
    Notarized copies of Passports or driver’s license
    Notarized copies of divorce papers (if applicable)
    Notarized copies of death certificate (if applicable)
    Notorized Documents stating name changes (if applicable)
    Notarized, written parental consents (if under 21 years of age)

    *All documents have to be notarized and presented in English 30 days prior to the ceremony.
    If your wedding is performed at the RIU Ocho Rios, please send the documents to the following address:

    * RIU Ocho Rios
    Mammee Bay P.O.
    Ocho Rios
    St. Ann

    In attention to Chandlyn Edwards, the on-site wedding coordinator.

    #12 bobbi-francis

    • Jr. Member
    • 186 posts

      Posted 25 March 2008 - 06:42 PM

      oh ok...i knew about those...guess i just thought we give them to her when we get there ...thanks again.

      #13 geology_rocks

      • Jr. Member
      • 215 posts

        Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:26 PM

        You have to mail your notarized/certified copies of your passports and birth certificates. They have to be at the resort at least 30 days prior to your wedding.

        oops, i guess your question was already answered!

        0 user(s) are reading this topic

        0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users