Photo

Chandlyn's email address?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 geology_rocks

geology_rocks
  • 215 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 09:58 AM

Can someone please post Chandlyn's email address? I've seen it before but don't really have the patience to go sifting through all the posts. I sent off my documentation almost a month ago and haven't heard back as to whether it arrived or not. Thanks!

#2 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,193 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 10:03 AM

Here ya go weddings.ori@riu.com
      I've been trying to reach her for the last 2 weeks as well to make sure she received my documents & I haven't heard from her. I called her last night but she was already gone for the day!
      I'll be trying again today.

#3 geology_rocks

geology_rocks
      • 215 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 10:48 AM

Thank you! Hopefully your phone call proves to be more successful!

#4 crawford2B

crawford2B
        • 244 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 11:50 PM

We were just married March 13th at the ROR. I dn't hear from her until about 2 weeks before our wedding. I was so stressed out. When we got there we made an appointment with her. She is the busiest woman in the world!!! She made herself sick and was able to get an assistant. When we were there it was hard to slow her down to talk with her. But she had everything in order for our wedding. i don't iknow how she does it. She had 3 weddings everyday. I do know that she gets there at 9am US central time everyday. I don't know if you can but that may be a good time to try and call. So don't stress ( I know you will. HA!) if you havent heard from her. She will get back to you and will do a great job getting you what you need. Good luck!

#5 crawford2B

crawford2B
          • 244 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 11:51 PM

Also it took forever for my documants to get there. She did email me when she got them.

#6 geology_rocks

geology_rocks
            • 215 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:36 AM

I emailed Chandlyn and she replied the next day saying that our documents had arrived and everything is in order. Good to cross that off my list!

#7 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,193 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 04:42 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by geology_rocks
                I emailed Chandlyn and she replied the next day saying that our documents had arrived and everything is in order. Good to cross that off my list!
                I know what you mean! She responded to me as well & I feel much better now!

#8 Bride010101

Bride010101
                • 1,547 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 04:57 PM

I was amazed at how quickly she responded to me! I sent an email last Wednesday to reserve something for our reception and since we aren't getting married until Jan 2009 I figured it would take forever to hear back. I was so surpised when I got an email on Friday confirming my reservations! I then had a follow up question that I decided to go ahead and send right away... and she responded by Saturday afternoon!

#9 crawford2B

crawford2B
                  • 244 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 08:36 PM

I am glad to hear that she is able to get back to you so quickly. Good luck to you all!

#10 bobbi-francis

bobbi-francis
                    • 186 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 08:58 AM

excuse me for asking...but what documents do we need to have sent? did i forget something?
                      i thought it was just a copy of our birth certificate and drivers license...dont we have to take that with us?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users