Jump to content

Photo

what do you think about this..


  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 January 2007 - 12:26 AM

Anny-those are good pics. that would be beautiful. look at that long aisle you get to walk down!!! your FI is going to be so excited to see you.
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#12 BRENDASTAR

BRENDASTAR
  • Newbie
  • 98 posts

    Posted 17 January 2007 - 10:11 PM

    I agree...looks like a nice private site.... Have you visited these places? And curious which Fiesta Americana?

    #13 weez

    weez
    • Jr. Member
    • 151 posts

      Posted 17 January 2007 - 10:19 PM

      Anny, where did you get that map of the resorts from? I have been looking for one that I can use for my OOT bags for the Riviera Maya, and I can't find one with my resort on (El Dorado Royale) I loved the one you had. Help?
      lou

      #14 anaderoux

      anaderoux
      • Sr. Member
      • 3,220 posts

        Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:33 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by BRENDASTAR
        I agree...looks like a nice private site.... Have you visited these places? And curious which Fiesta Americana?
        I visited the marriott but unfortunately I didn't get to see the gazebo, that's why I want to go next month.. and I am getting married in the Fiesta Americana Condesa..

        #15 anaderoux

        anaderoux
        • Sr. Member
        • 3,220 posts

          Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:40 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by weez
          Anny, where did you get that map of the resorts from? I have been looking for one that I can use for my OOT bags for the Riviera Maya, and I can't find one with my resort on (El Dorado Royale) I loved the one you had. Help?
          lou

          weez I'm working on it.. do you want one with all the resorts?

          #16 NATASHA

          NATASHA
          • Member
          • 646 posts

            Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:45 PM

            Can you reallocate the money to your own gazebo setting at Fiesta Americana?

            My concern is timing, lighting for your pictures, in addition to carting guests around to this additional location.
            Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

            #17 weez

            weez
            • Jr. Member
            • 151 posts

              Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:47 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by anacgarcia
              weez I'm working on it.. do you want one with all the resorts?
              Thanks Ana!!! One with all the resorts on would be amazing! Thank you


              #18 anaderoux

              anaderoux
              • Sr. Member
              • 3,220 posts

                Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:50 PM

                how about this one?

                Click the image to open in full size.

                #19 anaderoux

                anaderoux
                • Sr. Member
                • 3,220 posts

                  Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:54 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by NATASHA
                  Can you reallocate the money to your own gazebo setting at Fiesta Americana?

                  My concern is timing, lighting for your pictures, in addition to carting guests around to this additional location.
                  no natasha, unfortunately the marriott has the only gazebo authorized to perform catholic weddings I'd love to have everything at the FA but I really want my wedding with ocean wiew..

                  #20 weez

                  weez
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 151 posts

                    Posted 18 January 2007 - 12:22 AM

                    thank you sooooo much its perfect! I hope your ceremony works out the beach ceremony is what its all about go with it!




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users