Sign in to follow this  
Agape Gems

Finished my bridal jewelry!!! (Picture)

I love it. I also loved Becky's necklace.

The rough pearls on there are exactly what I've looked for. This is a necklace I've wanted to match. I've looked all over for a matching bracelet, but couldn't find it.

I'd be interested in hiring you to make it if you are interested.

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
oooohhh that's pretty. I made my BM their jewelry. It was my first time and now that I look at yours, mine are so amateur looking. Oh well!
I'm sure your pieces are beautiful! And your BMs will love that you took the time to make them something special!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

The rough pearls on there are exactly what I've looked for. This is a necklace I've wanted to match. I've looked all over for a matching bracelet, but couldn't find it.

Hey Morgan,

Sure, I would love to make you matching bracelet! The pearls in your necklace look almost just like the ones I used. I can mail you a few pearls if you want and you can make sure they are the right color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelve_piece View Post
Hey Morgan,

Sure, I would love to make you matching bracelet! The pearls in your necklace look almost just like the ones I used. I can mail you a few pearls if you want and you can make sure they are the right color.
Great! I'll PM you.

Thanks so much for all the compliments ladiessmile03.gif I can't wait for my next fitting to try it all on together!!! I'm also making barefoot sandals and earrings for my BMs. When I finish them I will post more pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

and, I love this necklace too!! I think it might be perfect for my dress!! It would be cool to wear a necklace you actually took the time to make for your own wedding!

Your necklace is stunning. I can't believe you made it yourself. I may be interested in having you do some work for me too...not that you son't enough to do already. LOL!!