What's making you happy today?

• Please log in to reply
739 replies to this topic

#131 PaulaV

PaulaV
  • VIP Member
  • 2,813 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 02:02 PM

New bedroom set and new king mattresses were just delivered and assembled!
    Yaaaaay! (But I am and work so I have not seen it yet...)

#132 -Kate-

-Kate-
    • VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:56 AM

I took my DH to the airport for a week in Tahoe...and I have the whole house to myself!!! Don't get me wrong, I love having DH around, but there is something so luxurious about having a whole weekend to do whatever you want all alone!

#133 Bride010101

Bride010101
      • 1,547 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 05:11 PM

Looking back and realizing how productive spring break was (wedding-wise... not academic wise)

This past week I:
        -Finally chose a BM dress... now just need to finalize the color
        -Picked out FI and GM attire... purchased all the shirts and started the process of having alll the guys get their pants
        -Convinced my dad to somewhat match the GM in his attire so he doesn't stick out ; )
        -Confirmed my reception details! Mammee Bay and then off to the beach to dance! : ) (yay! especially considering that the WC emailed me back w/in a few days instead of the few weeks that others have had to wait)
        -Started my OOT bags

#134 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 24 March 2008 - 05:16 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LALA
        I took my DH to the airport for a week in Tahoe...and I have the whole house to myself!!! Don't get me wrong, I love having DH around, but there is something so luxurious about having a whole weekend to do whatever you want all alone!
        I love the days when Doug is at work and I get to sleep in and be girly and watch whatever I want on TV and eat what I want.
        Was Brett on the Alaska flight? You should have told me, I would have looked for First Class for him!

(Haha, Just kiddin' about the loser part )

#135 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 05:36 PM

Nothing, except the day is almost over.

#136 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
          • VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 05:49 PM

This has been a challenging day in the social tolerance department. So I am going to say I am happy that I have not acted on my impulse to kill the guy that sits behind me with my bare hands. Go me!

#137 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
            • VIP Member
            • 11,403 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 05:50 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LALA
              Yummy! I totally feel you on this one. There definitely is something about having the house to yourself for a few days...it always goes so fast though.

#138 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:07 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Christa
              This has been a challenging day in the social tolerance department. So I am going to say I am happy that I have not acted on my impulse to kill the guy that sits behind me with my bare hands. Go me!
              Hehe, YAY Christa!

#139 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
              • VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:09 PM

Thank you for your support Abby...you are officially on my "do not kill" list

#140 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                • Moderators
                • 25,218 posts
                • LocationSeattle

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:30 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Christa
                Thank you for your support Abby...you are officially on my "do not kill" list
                PHEW! That's a relief!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users