MS Word question

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 melwru

• 207 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 07:39 PM

Hello again

I was just wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to arch your text using MS word. I dont really know how to explain it better but sorta have it form a "rainbow" arch of text, above your clipart and "smile" type of text under the clipart. I know I'm not explaining it very well but if any one can help I would really, really appreciate it.
    thanks in advance!

#2 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 07:42 PM

You have to go to "insert" and then "word art"

you type in your text there and then you will have a tool bar with the different types of ways you can modify it. The arch is one of the "shapes"

let me know if that doesn't make sense

#3 melwru

• 207 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 07:52 PM

Yes that makes perfect sense. I went to MS word and clicked on "wordart", my next issue is that I can get the top text to arch properly, but not the bottom. its weird, It looks too curved and hard to read. What could I be doing wrong?

#4 melwru

• 207 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 07:56 PM

Disregard, I think I figured it out. The word was just too short. So when it curved it looked silly. I straightened it out and it looks alright. Thanks for your help!

#5 becks

• VIP Member
          • 4,881 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
          • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
          • LocationNew York

Posted 09 March 2008 - 08:19 AM

One note on the word art circles - if you want to change the color of the text, you may need to change the color of the line line and the fill rather than the text itself. At least that's the case in PowerPoint.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users