evening cruise for after wedding dinner

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 J&M

J&M
  • 173 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 05:46 PM

Hi Girls

Does anyone know how you would set up an evening cruise at say 9pm after wedding dinner? it would be for 10 ppl...i checked Lee's tours website but just found day trips (and 1 for friday nights only)

#2 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 05:52 PM

Try this site: Welcome to Five Star Watersports
      I don't have any experience with them, but saw it on the Jamaica Tourism site.

#3 jmhein

jmhein
      • 665 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 06:20 PM

The company that operates the water sports for the ROR is called Scuba Caribe. I checked out their website and they have an offering of "Sunset Cruise", I would email them to see if you could organize something with them...
        Cape Verde, Dominican Republic, Jamaica and Mexico diving with Scubacaribe
        ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#4 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,193 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 07:38 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by J&M
          Hi Girls

Does anyone know how you would set up an evening cruise at say 9pm after wedding dinner? it would be for 10 ppl...i checked Lee's tours website but just found day trips (and 1 for friday nights only)

Jen, you should email Lee's tours as well. Norma sent me info for a dinner cruise and since my wedding is on a Friday, I asked her about having the dinner cruise on a Saturday & she said it was no problem.

#5 J&M

J&M
          • 173 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 07:46 PM

man you girls are QUICK!! thanks for the replies I will check out the info

#6 driftaway

driftaway
            • 36 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 01:20 AM

I don't know if this matters to you or not, but I just returned from Jamaica. The sun goes down at 6:30-7:00ish. The time you want will be pitch dark. I had an evening booze cruise for my reception.(5pm-8pm) Just before sunset to dark(very dark). We were able to see the shore in daylight for half the cruise had the buffet and then when it got dark we started to dance.
              There were 50 people on board we rented through Five Star Water Sports. AKA Red Stripe Cruises "Cool Runnings"
              It was $70 per person.
              That included food&drink.
              Transportation cost to and from your resort will depend on where you stay.

I see that Red Stripe offers a cruise for 9pm-12pm. If you e-mail them with your ideas/wants. I'm sure they can help you.

Tours

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users