Hi! I am excited to be a newbie!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

• 1,277 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 11:52 AM

Congrats and welcome Kristen!! where did u guys stay in cabo? how exciting getting engaged there u 2 should definately get married there

#12 mexico15

• 250 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 01:56 PM

Welcome and Congrats!

#13 Christine

• VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 08 January 2007 - 03:24 PM

how exciting, you will have to tell us your engagement story. I am sure that you will be able to pick a place in no time with all the info on this forum
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#14 BVP

• 108 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 03:48 PM

Hi Kristen - Welcome - you will get so much good info off of the forum... We will help however we can!

#15 KRISTEN

• 402 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 01:10 AM

Thank you all so much. There is definitely TONS of helpful information on this forum. I love it! We got engaged in September 2006 at the Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas resort. It is a beautiful resort. We want to have our wedding at a resort with activities for everyone and the AI defintely do. We actually talked with the WC while we were there becuase we knew that we wanted to have a DW. I have a very busy job so I am just now getting time to start the planning process. I am going to figure out how to attach a pic of us from our engagement trip................. Well I tried twice but it said "invalid". It was not too big. Confused?? I will try again.

Glenn and I at our Couple's Shower
          Nov. 3, 2007http://tickers.Ticke....9a03/event.png

#16 REBECCA

• VIP Member
          • 1,825 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by KRISTEN
            I am excited to be a part of this forum. My fiance and I recently got engaged in Cabo San Lucas. We have not picked a location for our destination wedding yet, but we have narrowed it down to Cabo and Playacar. We are thinking about November or December of this year.
            Both are great months! maybe a little less chance of rain in November and the evenings aren't as chilly. Let us know any questions you have?

Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users