Sign in to follow this  
Bella

what are you doing for bridesmaids dresses?

I am not fond of the brides maid dresses traditionaly. Check out a place on 7th street in Phx called I do I do! Its near Camelback Rd. They have awesome beach attire and very cool dresses that can be considered perfect non traditional brides maid dresses.. That is also where I bought my wedding dress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
Oooh Amy those are really cute!!! Love them.

-Glenda
I want my BM's to look Hot!

Yeah Ana who makes your dresses? Also, are your girls wearing white as well with a colored sash? I love the idea of BM's wearing white or some variation of white but all of my friends yell at me that only the bride should wear white. crybaby2.gif But shouldn't the bride be allowed to pick whatever color she wants? Especially since white is my favorite color!!

-Glenda

here's the story:

a friend's friend (both fashion majors) has a dress making bussiness and the lady that works for her is going to make the dresses for $100-$150 aprox.. (plus fabric)... I don't know yet if all my friends will be ok with the price but at least 4 agreed by now..

I decided I wanted white 'cause I'm asking all my guest to dress in white and I wouldn't like having bridesmaids dress in red or aqua..