Photo

Edr Ceremony & Reception Sites (post Here)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dreamgirl08

Dreamgirl08
  • 292 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 07:26 PM

Where are you ladies having your ceremony? and, Why did you choose that one? I just got a "PIC" e-mail from Valeria regarding the two options she mentions. ROYALE & the GAZITA 55. Can someone help compare the two. Where are these two located? And how many guests can each one hold? Any other info can certainly help us all on here.

#2 pryzeless

pryzeless
    • 614 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 09:47 PM

http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t7513

Here is a pretty extensive list of things we have been discussing including sites and other issues. I am having the ceremony at Gazebo 55 which is outside and I think the Royale Salon is an inside location.

#3 brigopens

brigopens
      • 247 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 04:52 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Dreamgirl08
        Where are you ladies having your ceremony? and, Why did you choose that one? I just got a "PIC" e-mail from Valeria regarding the two options she mentions. ROYALE & the GAZITA 55. Can someone help compare the two. Where are these two located? And how many guests can each one hold? Any other info can certainly help us all on here.

Here's an old thread I put together with all of the locations, pictures of each and descriptions.

EDR WEDDING LOCATIONS -- UPDATED 3/7/08

You reminded me about it, so I went back and updated it the best I could.

There are a lot more choices than you are currently considering. The number of people you are having may limit some of them though as will other cermonies planned for the same day!
        Our Bridal Party in Mexico

#4 Dreamgirl08

Dreamgirl08
        • 292 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 12:16 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by brigopens
          Here's an old thread I put together with all of the locations, pictures of each and descriptions.

EDR WEDDING LOCATIONS -- UPDATED 3/7/08

You reminded me about it, so I went back and updated it the best I could.

There are a lot more choices than you are currently considering. The number of people you are having may limit some of them though as will other cermonies planned for the same day!
          Thanks so much for that post. This is really going to help.
          Hopefully, they won't wash up by the time of the wedding.

thanks again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users