Photo

Seattle area meetup??!!

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#61 Lilpaisley

Lilpaisley
  • 402 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 05:40 PM

Is it the Walgreens Downtown or the one of the Walgreens on Captiol Hill. If it's the Walgreens up on 15th. There are some fab places in that area and parking is pretty easy. Costal Kitchen, Chutneys, Canturbury, 22 Doors, Liberty...that's a great area.
    Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica - Feb 28, 2009
    http://ticker.7910.o....2EgaXMgaW4.gif

#62 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
    • VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 07:53 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Lilpaisley
      Is it the Walgreens Downtown or the one of the Walgreens on Captiol Hill. If it's the Walgreens up on 15th. There are some fab places in that area and parking is pretty easy. Costal Kitchen, Chutneys, Canturbury, 22 Doors, Liberty...that's a great area.
      Yeah, the one up on Capitol Hill. Maybe we should pick a casual spot in that area??

#63 -Kate-

-Kate-
      • VIP Member
      • 7,676 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 08:09 PM

We went to Hopvine. That's good. There is also Smith with is newish and just down the street - closer to Madison. It's owned by the lady that did Linda's.

#64 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 14 March 2008 - 11:26 AM

Just checking in to see if there are any more Seattle people that want to get in on this.. I know we have so many noobs all the time and I am so so so bad at welcoming them

BUT, all Seattle area people are welcome this Thur, 27 MAR at a time and place as of yet unofficially determined!

#65 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 16 March 2008 - 11:51 AM

So, gals and J-M, anyone wanna make a final call on place and time for Thursday the 27th?

I am good anytime after 530pm, and fine with Capitol Hill altho I'm gonna need my GPS to find you guys, I'm a West side of the water girl!

#66 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
        • VIP Member
        • 11,403 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 12:52 PM

OK, wait...it's not this Thurs, but next Thurs 3/27, right??

But I vote for Capitol Hill area - GPS in hand also :)

#67 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
          • Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 16 March 2008 - 12:56 PM

Shoot, I keep getting my weeks mixed up, I'm just in a hurry for March to be over I guess! I edited my post so others won't get confused :)

#68 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
          • 1,565 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 08:35 PM

k so wehre is the meeting place then?

#69 -Kate-

-Kate-
            • VIP Member
            • 7,676 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:25 AM

You guys wanna do Smith on 15th? It's big enough so we can all sit together. Parking isn't super easy - but the Safeway lot is close.
              I won't be able to be there until 6:30 - 7 just because that's when I normally get home. I'll try to get out early though.

Directions for all non Cap Hill people. From 5 N take the Madison St exit. Take a R onto Madison. Take it all the way up to 15th Ave. There is a Taco Time in that general area. Take a L onto 15th. You will pass a big Safeway on your left - Smith will be on the R by...shocking...a Starbucks.

#70 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
              • 1,565 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 05:23 PM

would you guys be opposed to meeting somewhere closer the south end of downtown. i have an eye oppoiuntment at the costco on 4th prior

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users